Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1709163727686.png

Did you know that they are now feeding toxic chemicals to cows in order to get them to fart less? Yes, you read that correctly.

There is now a new “climate milk” that is made from cows that are being fed methane suppressants. Can you guess who has recently invested in companies that make methane suppressants? None other than Bill Gates.

If you haven’t already, make sure to check out my in-depth investigation into this world of “climate milk” and methane blockers that are being fed to cows.

Without farmers, we don’t have any food. One of the most important things for a country is to have a secure food supply. Now it seems like farmers are being attacked because they are deemed to be bad for the environment. It really doesn’t make any sense.

No farmers = No food.

Independent journalist Peter Imanuelsen has dedicated years to reporting the things the mainstream media ignores. You can follow him at https://petersweden.com/

Sigh. Time to find a milk seller…for the dogs of course. Farmers aren’t allowed to sell milk for humans to drink. 🤪 Being raised on real, unpasteurized cows milk I call BS on these type of ignorant laws!
Shame you are not closer. My goat baby benefits, but way too much for just the 2 of us and one little bottle fed. It's actually a great plant food for the garden too.

Shame you are not closer. My goat baby benefits, but way too much for just the 2 of us and one little bottle fed. It's actually a great plant food for the garden too.

Really, really wish I were closer! When I was an infant I had to drink goats milk as nothing else stayed down. I was born early.

I go to hardware stores for hardware, grocery stores for food, gunshops for guns, but the various miscellaneous things I usually get at Walmart because I just don't have time to source them locally. It comes down to getting it at Walmart or online, and I would rather buy local, even if it is from the devil's spawn Walmart. I do draw the line with Target however, that is just too over the top evil.

If there were another one stop shop besides Walmart or Target, I would go there. There just isn't here.

I've never been to a Target store before and Walmart is over 100 miles away. Except for food, almost everything I need is at the farm/ranch supply store; guns, ammo, tools, fencing, fuel, clothing, feed, seed, etc. It's also 100+ miles away. Its in another state that doesn't have sales tax, so it's worth the drive.

At BOL1, the nearest Walmart is something like 32 miles. No Tractor Supply, Lowes, Home Depot, Target, Sams or COSTCO anywhere around.
Even though BOL2 is actually more remote than BOL1, it has a Walmart, Tractor Supply, Lowes, and Harbor Freight all within about a 15 minute drive. On the other side of the river though.

Latest posts

Back