Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, looks like we are PROVEN RIGHT yet again. Sadly. They absolutely are going to starve us out! There is no other reason to do what they are doing worldwide. Farmers all across Europe now understand the intent and danger. Hopefully when the cities start going without food, the remainder of us will bind tightly together and fend off our tyrannical government.

“Bureaucrats Begin Shutting Down Small American Farms​

1711093936027.jpeg

As promised by Democrat President Joe Biden’s outgoing unelected “climate czar” John Kerry, bureaucrats have begun cracking down on farmers and shutting down small American farms.

In Oregon, farmers have come under attack from water conservation and groundwater protection regulations that make it impossible for them to operate.

This comes after Kerry made a pact with several foreign nations to crack down on the American farming industry.

As Slay News reported last year, Kerry signed America into an agreement with twelve other nations to fight “global warming” by crippling the agriculture industry.

International governments have agreed to sign a pact pledging to target food production by shutting down farms to reduce “methane emissions.”

The move seeks to drastically cut meat and dairy supply around the world to allegedly “save the planet” from “climate change.”

The U.S., Australia, Brazil, and Argentina, nations that are signing the pact, are among the world’s largest producers of meat.

According to a new report, bureaucrats in Oregon are now erroneously dubbing small family farms as concentrated animal feeding operations, or CAFOs.“

John Kerry has ZERO RIGHTS to sign such an agreement!! It means NOTHING legally! But with the illegal acts the biden regime has already gotten away with, who is going to stop them?

Cargil, the world’s largest privately held company…who has their hands in everything from seeds, farms, distribution…ran a test scenario in 2015. ON A FOOD CRISIS.

The “scenario” went something like this. In 2020 there would be some big event that caused food calamities. Which caused less food being produced….which cause food riots to break out worldwide.

Their answer in this “scenario”? CARBON TAXES TO ALL BACKYARD GARDENERS!

EDIT TO ADD PHOTO
1711466493697.png

Last edited:
Cargil, the world’s largest privately help company…who has their hands in everything from seeds, farms, distribution…ran a test scenario in 2015. ON A FOOD CRISIS.

The “scenario” went something like this. In 2020 there would be some big event that caused food calamities. Which caused caused less food being produced….which cause food riots to break out worldwide.

Their answer in this “scenario”? CARBON TAXES TO ALL BACKYARD GARDENERS!

We will not comply! We will be ready for you!

WARNING, THIS IS A RANT!

Why??? Do these SOBs always rub what they are planning to do to the people in our faces?!! Constantly. Without exception. These pieces of shit all must be put down, as well as every billionaire paying them to do what they are doing to OUR WORLD AND COUNTRY!!! I’m so freaking sick of them getting away with terrorism, deaths and destruction!

1711538502175.png

Why??? Do these SOBs always rub what they are planning to do to the people in our faces?!!

then, when you repeat it, they call you a conspiracy theorist!!!!! The gaslighting has to stop.

My chickens are my family. I put out more flatulence than all of them combined. If someone shows up to do anything to hurt, or break up my family, I will treat them as such. The tyranny must end. It will only end when people start to defend their liberty. This used to be America, land of the free, home of the brave.

WARNING, THIS IS A RANT!

Why??? Do these SOBs always rub what they are planning to do to the people in our faces?!! Constantly. Without exception. These pieces of shit all must be put down, as well as every billionaire paying them to do what they are doing to OUR WORLD AND COUNTRY!!! I’m so freaking sick of them getting away with terrorism, deaths and destruction!

View attachment 24362
That is what they HAVE to do. They "speak it". That is where their power comes from. They "speak it", then it happens....like "magic".😏

They "speak it", then it happens....like "magic".😏
They start the lie, they repeat the lie, the news repeats the lie, woke liberal neighbors repeat the lie and the foreign newspapers and TV repeat the lie----and when it happens....THEY TRIED TO WARN US it could happen and are now liberal woke democraps and heros.....

Latest posts

Back