Drones

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for as price, when TSHTF , Any money in the bank is worthless, so that's one way to justify the expense, I too have been thinking of getting one , also want a thermal rife scope ,looks like 3k is the price of a decent one,already have 2 digital NV scopes and for short range 150yrd they're great ,
You’re right, but if SHTF doesn’t happen I still have to answer to my wife on why the pocket book is empty, and that can be just as scary as the coming civil war. 😂😂😂

Thank you for your insight.:)

I've been looking a drone for awhile now. The model that I'm considering has a range of around 10 miles. I'm really not interested in one with a thermal camera though.

Some years ago I had bought my son in Ohio a middle of the road drone…knowing full well he would be able to fly it. Since he was a kid he has shown amazing abilities. Anyway, he loved it! Over the last few years he bought nicer and nicer ones. The footage from his latest drone is so cool! It is able to stay up a long time.

Some years ago I had bought my son in Ohio a middle of the road drone…knowing full well he would be able to fly it. Since he was a kid he has shown amazing abilities. Anyway, he loved it! Over the last few years he bought nicer and nicer ones. The footage from his latest drone is so cool! It is able to stay up a long time.
How long is a long time? What’s the average flight time if you don’t mind me asking?

I do not have experience flying them. This is something I never thought about until you said it; I have to admit you’re right. It’s kinda like a motorcycle, you don’t start out with a dream bike. If you do it’s gonna really hurt your pocket book when you end up laying it down. Thank you for your insight.
Sure thing. I watched someone crash a very expensive drone the first time they flew it and it was just gut churning for the poor soul.

@EastenerWesterner has a great idea with the streamers!

I have a sheet in my files that allows me to recognise the different drones, we are that far out we dont see drones here, probably a city thing over here. we see the odd Helicopter and a military plane on training flights, we can even see the International Space Station on a very clear night.

Latest posts

Back