Defense Secretary Esper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This headline has me worried and confused. I will be honest, I don’t know who has the authority to protect the White House. I thought the President always had the final word...being Commander and Chief. Anyone want to educate me?

“Without Consulting Trump White House — Defense Secretary Esper Orders National Guard NOT to Carry Guns or Ammunition in Washington DC”

also, this tweet...

Mike Lee
@SenMikeLee

Just heard that Mayor Bowser is kicking the Utah National Guard out of all DC hotels tomorrow. More than 1200 troops from 10 states are being evicted. This is unacceptable. 1/2

Are all the National Guard leaving DC to the anarchists coming in today? Can our President legally stop this sure ruination of our Capital?

Isn’t this the kind of thing trump was just complaining about the Chinese doing to their people?

Do yo mean him stopping rioting, killing police, beating white people and stopping the burning of our Capital?
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for forcefully stopping looters and vandals. The way he cleared the streets to get a picture of him holding the Bible next to the church dosent exactly qualify though. I do believe in force to stop crime but not against people protesting in the streets.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for forcefully stopping looters and vandals. The way he cleared the streets to get a picture of him holding the Bible next to the church dosent exactly qualify though. I do believe in force to stop crime but not against people protesting in the streets.

Im sure we can all agree that OUR COUNTRY is in a deepening spiral. One that is literally going to affect us all if not put an end to. Millions of innocent Americans are AFRAID! They don’t know where these riots are going to happen next. The destruction of communities, rape and beating of innocent white Americans is out of control, but all they see from the media is anger, and pushing of more “protests”. The President finally figured out that he NEEDED TO STEP UP and show the People that we still have a government that cares and is going to keep them safe. His BRAVE walk out of the White House over to the BURNED Historic Church showed that he and the government are taking the streets back and stoping this all out destruction of our country! It was symbolic!

The protester were asked to move 3 Times. They didn’t and got pepper sprayed, NOT anything else like the leftist idiots are reporting. That was the ONLY symbolic place close enough for the President to walk to.

If obama did the same, you would have been touched and inspired. Again, your hatred got in the way.

Brent,

Brent that tale has been refuted by the Park police numerous times. No tear gas, no rubber bullets.

Latest posts

Back