Death traps in your house

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is an issue I´ve been thinking about for a while. I live in Sweden which has among the toughest weapon laws in Europe. Therefore I´m thinking of hiding death traps in my house. I´ve thought about poisoned foot-traps of some kind.

Does anyone here have any other ideas?

I´ve thought about poisoned foot-traps of some kind.

The risks of you or someone close to you hurting themselves on such a trap is MUCH MUCH higher that that of an unwanted thief getting caught on them. You would never forgive yourself if someone you love gets hurt like that....
If you are ready to kill someone who just wants to take some food or a television though....maybe the strict guns laws are good...try to get some legal cameras installed and let the cops catch the bad guys??

This is an issue I´ve been thinking about for a while. I live in Sweden which has among the toughest weapon laws in Europe. Therefore I´m thinking of hiding death traps in my house. I´ve thought about poisoned foot-traps of some kind.

Does anyone here have any other ideas?
I have thought of it but no way I will ever act on it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,some a-hole breaks in gets injured on a trap and he can not only sue you but bud you are headed to jail

Its just asking for trouble. Even after SHTF I don’t think I'd have any reason to set a lethal trap.
I'm not expecting any reason for home invasion where I live, most people dont even know where this place is, we have a saying over here "blink and miss it" and that applies to this place.

Traps for others in the house can very quickly become your own undoing, then you have very quickly times had tremendous bad luck.
Traps are only an option for me when I'm on the run, everything else doesn't make much sense.

I have no intention or reason to set traps for people.
might go for traps outside, not to kill but to wound, an enemy screaming in pain will be much better as deterrent effect,than simply take one out ( this will of course apply only in SHTF )

Maybe you´re both right. This is just for sort of a last-ditch scenario.

Latest posts

Back