Dairy Inpsection program

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
Dairy Inpsection program, one of my more interesting jobs...great training course

Attachments

• us_army_cc_md0715_dairy.pdf
    611.8 KB · Views: 5
Government regulations makes it next to impossible for the small time farmer to make money in selling milk. . . they can never afford to bring their milking barn up to par for the government. . . I use a bleach sanitizer before I milk my goats, clean off my staunch and barn almost daily, and filter my milk. . . for my cow, I do the same but I also use a milking machine but if I try to sell it here, I have to have a permit from the health department and also take a sample at each milking, just in case I get a surprise visit from the health department, not to mention the sending in samples and having a concert floor with a drain and washable walls. Also have to have labels on the bottles that you put it in. I would fail in a heartbeat! Used to be that you could advertise "Not for humane consumption" but not anymore. A man in PA actually went to jail for selling raw milk out of his farm in PA and when I went to the health department monthly meeting at a few counties over last moth, they shut a lady down for selling goats milk out of her farm.

Latest posts

Back