Cyber attacks

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinjopo1

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
I find it odd that no one has posted about the cyber attacks. Over 150 countries . Are our electrical grids safe? I don't think so. It's going to be some kid in their mom's basement, wearing their Jammie that takes us down.

A couple of our critical infrastructure computers were affected (no agency listed) but not the infrastructure itself (so they say) though the Government isn't going to make it news worthy unless we start being impacted on an significant wide spread personal level and that's after they go through the denying or no comment process.

A couple of our critical infrastructure computers were affected (no agency listed) but not the infrastructure itself (so they say) though the Government isn't going to make it news worthy unless we start being impacted on an significant wide spread personal level and that's after they go through the denying or no comment process.
I agree Maverick. Until we are sitting in the dark, they will be silent. They definitely don't want a panic, which they would have because so many people are I'll prepared for even the slightest inconvenience. They don't even have an extra gallon of water stored.

Yes it is North Korea, some first time global events will be occurring this summer and in fact some have already started. Get your popcorn ready and watch the show. Us preppers will be affected the least by these events. We will get to see which conspiracy theorist's were correct.

Latest posts

Back