Cyber attacks

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 7704

Awesome Friend
VIP Supporter
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I find it odd that no one has posted about the cyber attacks. Over 150 countries . Are our electrical grids safe? I don't think so. It's going to be some kid in their mom's basement, wearing their Jammie that takes us down.

A couple of our critical infrastructure computers were affected (no agency listed) but not the infrastructure itself (so they say) though the Government isn't going to make it news worthy unless we start being impacted on an significant wide spread personal level and that's after they go through the denying or no comment process.

A couple of our critical infrastructure computers were affected (no agency listed) but not the infrastructure itself (so they say) though the Government isn't going to make it news worthy unless we start being impacted on an significant wide spread personal level and that's after they go through the denying or no comment process.
I agree Maverick. Until we are sitting in the dark, they will be silent. They definitely don't want a panic, which they would have because so many people are I'll prepared for even the slightest inconvenience. They don't even have an extra gallon of water stored.

well that's sheeple for you, do nothing until it happens by which time its too late.
that's being reactive not proactive.

Latest posts

Back