Creative Halloween Costume

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends. Get some junker motorcycle, fabricate the parts from PVC, fiberglass, and maybe even EVA foam that's sealed, and it wouldn't be too bad. The mirrored panels would be the trickiest part, assuming plastic there.

Depends. Get some junker motorcycle, fabricate the parts from PVC, fiberglass, and maybe even EVA foam that's sealed, and it wouldn't be too bad. The mirrored panels would be the trickiest part, assuming plastic there.
You’re right, if you salvage everything it wouldn’t be too bad. If you go out and just buy everything then it becomes an expensive hobby

200.gif

ED209.jpg

ed_209_full_size.jpg

Have u ever seen the guy who made the ED 209 riplica? Now this is BADAASSS.

Yeah, I actually saw that at a Con one time. It's just as impressive up close. I've seen someone pull off a great RoboCop outfit too. It's amazing what a good cosplayer and fabricator can pull off. I do a little bit of leather work myself, but the wife and I will have a pretty good amount of fabrication equipment (and space) by the end of the year I hope.

Latest posts

Back