Storing Gasoline

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Nieghborhood has been under attack since day 1 50 yrs ago. The rancher that subdivided beat the park district and the watershed authority that thought they could get the property cheap. A group of cabins close by have far worse problems than I. Gotta know the politics and I am lucky that rancher wrote a book. That book has even enlightened a 50 yr resident Neighbor. County says it’s not a public road, book says it was deeded to county in 1903.
They keep telling me they have to come do a survey. If they want to count trees (need a permit to cut one down). I will make them count the ones on the back 10a. Will make them walk and follow in the SXS to make sure it’s accurate.
Such is life in a communist country....er, state.

You can use a Mr. Funnel fuel filter. Then there's different types of inline water separator systems.

https://clearflowsys.com/blog/5-top-tips-for-choosing-a-fuel-water-separator/
I use Goldenrod filters. Each bulk tank has a fuel/water separator. My generator day tank (55 gallon) has a separator and filter. The diesel generator has 2 additional fuel filters.
20220717_113944.jpg
20220717_113800.jpg

If I had my druthers....... But you know the power of women.....
I've heard stories.....Fortunately my wife wants the same thing, mostly, that I want. Right now we're sitting on the back deck talking about buying a house over on the coast, or up near the kids on the lake. I dont think we'll ever sell this place but I can see up spending a lot of time on the lake or ocean.

I've heard stories.....Fortunately my wife wants the same thing, mostly, that I want. Right now we're sitting on the back deck talking about buying a house over on the coast, or up near the kids on the lake. I dont think we'll ever sell this place but I can see up spending a lot of time on the lake or ocean.
I knew where she would be 25 yrs ago when I started to look for her. First name, California, vet. Wasn’t until 14 yrs ago I got the right keywords First name, California, DVM.
LA didn’t bother me as much. Thought Bay Area would bother me with with the LBGTQ influence. Its the blatant liberalism authoritarianism that bothers me here.

She was just in contract negotiations, tried to show her how we could have 2x as much near Reno and the same $. And be in a freer state. She could of had a huge signing bonus.
This past week has solidified where I will need to go if something happens. You may see a coast in you future. The coast I see may have the Canadien boarder in the background. Funny how when your faced with difficulties you see what you need to do to be happy.

Latest posts

Back