CPI Worse than expected

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you really believe all 60ish court cases were dismissed without looking at the evidence? How can you even look at that kind of statement as logical? There’s an old saying about if it looks like a duck it probably is. You are looking at unbelievable statements and convincing yourself that they are real against any rational logic.

Yes and I use the same saying about the stolen election.

Do you really believe all 60ish court cases were dismissed without looking at the evidence? How can you even look at that kind of statement as logical? There’s an old saying about if it looks like a duck it probably is. You are looking at unbelievable statements and convincing yourself that they are real against any rational logic.

I didn't think you had any proof that counters any of the overwhelming evidence of massive voter fraud.

Rational people already have had enough proof. Some just refuse to accept what outcome they didn’t want.

What proof? it doesn't matter. You keep your blinders on in your delusional world with the short time you have left. I will be here to try and save our country from communism.

What proof? it doesn't matter. You keep your blinders on in your delusional world with the short time you have left. I will be here to try and save our country from communism.
What happened to our mutual ignoring each other? I believe it was better for all here…

I will say one thing here. Sowing division and hatred against each other is childish and stupid. Both parties have good and bad ideas and people in them. But if we don’t try to unite on a common front as a country and work together then we won’t have to worry about other countries being a threat.

I will say one thing here. Sowing division and hatred against each other is childish and stupid. Both parties have good and bad ideas and people in them. But if we don’t try to unite on a common front as a country and work together then we won’t have to worry about other countries being a threat.

The side you support does not want that.

Oh, why bother. Enjoy your conspiracy theories

Well, what the Hell. I dug a hole to plant a tree and look what I found!

ff2301c7-85d1-4210-947c-baadb252c01b-ballots.png

Hey, I voted straight republican except for the president. So yes I would. I didn’t vote for Biden, I just voted against trump. All I ask is for someone that dosen’t make up stories, dosen’t publicly bully and insult anyone that dosen’t agree with everything he wants and being able to know enough math to balance a checkbook. I’m really not asking for a lot here.
If you checked the box for Xiden, you voted for Xiden. Spin it all you like, no one is buying it but you.

I would do it again honestly. I still think trump was a terrible person, and dangerous. No president nor his close allies have ever been indicted for so many crimes before.

Still not saying I like how Biden is doing though. Just the lesser of two evils

Grandpa Jo will be for you the next few years still a big evil I guarantee you, thanks to Grandpa Jo Klaus Schwab will push through the big reset even with you and then you have nothing more.

The idiot Jo is an absolutely false snake, look to Europe what happens when such despots come to power.
The leftists here are at present still almost primitive with your projects as the idiotic leader 70 years ago, the next dictatorship will be led by the leftists and you will take everything from us.
No more vacations, no more air travel, no more mobility and especially NO MORE OWNERSHIP.

You can laugh now, but inform yourself in Europe as this runs here, currently make in Austria two unelected figures a real dictatorship where the people no longer has anything to say, and in Germany, and Italy it runs in the same direction. The despot in France is still elected but also a follower of Klaus Schwab and the Pope also donates only next love to vaccinated, otherwise you are gone.

Any questions???

Hey, I voted straight republican except for the president. So yes I would. I didn’t vote for Biden, I just voted against trump. All I ask is for someone that dosen’t make up stories, dosen’t publicly bully and insult anyone that dosen’t agree with everything he wants and being able to know enough math to balance a checkbook. I’m really not asking for a lot here.

And if you found that person, you would also find an excuse not to vote for him.

Latest posts

Back