CPI Worse than expected

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHTFPREPPER

Reaction score
1F193259-7C7B-4143-B765-6CF279AAF920.jpeg

Yes he does. Its all part of the "plan" to fundamentally transform the USA in to a socilist/communist utopia.

Please please everyone understand this IS PLANNED!!! Do you think they stole the presidential election for no reason? Do you think they PLANNED a pandemic for nothing? Do you think they FUNDED and never charged Antifa and BLM to burn down city block after city block for nothing? Do you think biden didn’t have a motive for cutting our INDEPENDENCE IN FUEL?

The destruction of our country and We the People is being done on purpose!!! Wake up and Fight Back!

We WILL see the unprepared starving and without heat. Count on it. Prepare for how you will react to these coming situations. Get it set in your head and within your family or group HOW you will respond.
The SHEEP better wake up!!!!!!!!! QUIT being complacent!!!!!!! ITS time to ACT!!!!!

The sheep will waking up if

a.) the food is missing
b.) if they stand in front of the butcher and realize the sheep before ended as food already

or

c.) someone create an APP for their smartphone who tells them to wake up.... :shtf
Better get cracking on that cell phone ap!!!! Maybe our young people will see it IF its on their cell phone!!

Please please everyone understand this IS PLANNED!!! Do you think they stole the presidential election for no reason? Do you think they PLANNED a pandemic for nothing? Do you think they FUNDED and never charged Antifa and BLM to burn down city block after city block for nothing? Do you think biden didn’t have a motive for cutting our INDEPENDENCE IN FUEL?

The destruction of our country and We the People is being done on purpose!!! Wake up and Fight Back!
No one stole the election. You lost and still blame everything else for it. Am I pleased how Biden is spending his way into bankruptcy, heck no. Put some of that misguided blame into finding us a decent conservative candidate.

No one stole the election. You lost and still blame everything else for it. Am I pleased how Biden is spending his way into bankruptcy, heck no. Put some of that misguided blame into finding us a decent conservative candidate.

Where's is your evidence to counter the thousands of affidavits, clear violations of law, forensic audits, numerous extreme statistical abnormalities, undisputed chain of custody violations, video and computer data evidence, verified dead that voted, indicted people for voter registration fraud, non compliance and destoying evidence in investigations, dismissed court cases before even reviewing of evidence, numerous conflicts of interest with voting machines and voter registors. I can go on and on!
All we get from those claiming it was a secure and fair election is gas lighting and fake pseudo audits that should only be in satirical comedy routines.

You wouldn't vote for a Conservative candidate even if one did run. You can't go from voting for a communist canidate (Biden) and then say you'll vote for a conservative canidate. Trump was far from a conservative but at least he was no communist like Biden.

Where's is your evidence to counter the thousands of affidavits, clear violations of law, forensic audits, numerous extreme statistical abnormalities, undisputed chain of custody violations, video and computer data evidence, verified dead that voted, indicted people for voter registration fraud, non compliance and destoying evidence in investigations, dismissed court cases before even reviewing of evidence, numerous conflicts of interest with voting machines and voter registors. I can go on and on!
All we get from those claiming it was a secure and fair election is gas lighting and fake pseudo audits that should only be in satirical comedy routines.
Do you really believe all 60ish court cases were dismissed without looking at the evidence? How can you even look at that kind of statement as logical? There’s an old saying about if it looks like a duck it probably is. You are looking at unbelievable statements and convincing yourself that they are real against any rational logic.

You wouldn't vote for a Conservative candidate even if one did run. You can't go from voting for a communist canidate (Biden) and then say you'll vote for a conservative canidate. Trump was far from a conservative but at least he was no communist like Biden.
Hey, I voted straight republican except for the president. So yes I would. I didn’t vote for Biden, I just voted against trump. All I ask is for someone that dosen’t make up stories, dosen’t publicly bully and insult anyone that dosen’t agree with everything he wants and being able to know enough math to balance a checkbook. I’m really not asking for a lot here.

Latest posts

Back