Covid 19 Vaccine MAGNETIC At Injection Site

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was already there over a year ago. Good to see Fauci starting make up some ground but he should be careful. The media will start calling him a right conspiracy theorist or even worse....a conservative :eek:

Why would they inject anything with ferrous metal? My metallurgy may be a little "rusty", but wouldn't ferrous metal rust under the skin? It seems to me that a micro chip would be made out of stainless or ceramic, which are non-magnetic. We chip our dogs and horses and the chips can only be detected by a chip reader, not a magnet.
I haven't been following this subject too closely so maybe its already been explained.
There's also cobalt and nickel. I wonder if there are any organic molecules that exhibit paramagnetism. Take Manganese, it will not stick to a magnet. Its sulfate salt will :). Many of the first row transition metal salts with weak-field ligands will. All you need is an abundance of unpaired electrons for something to be paramagnetic.

There's also cobalt and nickel. I wonder if there are any organic molecules that exhibit paramagnetism. Take Manganese, it will not stick to a magnet. Its sulfate salt will :). Many of the first row transition metal salts with weak-field ligands will. All you need is an abundance of unpaired electrons for something to be paramagnetic.

Some new types of plastics are magnetic. But this reaction both attracted and repelled the magnet depending on pole. So this would not be strickly a paramagnetic reaction.

Had the vaccine in Dec.
Still not magnetic and still get bad cell service. 😆
Haven’t taken care of one person yet in my icu that has gotten covid after getting the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine. I have taken care of one high risk individual who got the J&J vax. Just one.

Had the vaccine in Dec.
Haven’t taken care of one person yet in my icu that has gotten covid after getting the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine. I have taken care of one high risk individual who got the J&J vax. Just one.
Thanks for the update

Had the vaccine in Dec.

You have to check immediately after the vaccination for magnetic effects. Dr., I feel a little silly telling you this, but the danger is getting the vaccine AFTER you have had Covid and dealing with the natural antibody reaction to that vaccine. Try getting a tetanus booster before your ten years after being vaccinated (or whatever period) expires. I got a tremendous reaction and that was artificial immunity.

You have to check immediately after the vaccination for magnetic effects. Dr., I feel a little silly telling you this, but the danger is getting the vaccine AFTER you have had Covid and dealing with the natural antibody reaction to that vaccine. Try getting a tetanus booster before your ten years after being vaccinated (or whatever period) expires. I got a tremendous reaction and that was artificial immunity.
Pretty sure I had covid April 2020 when we were reusing PPE in the ICU. Lost my sense of taste and smell during a particularly grueling 7 day stretch when people around me were dropping like flies. I’m not high risk though and also have type O+ blood (which I’m still finding most of us that didn’t get super sick have)- of course would need a larger study on that one.
I was sick with both injections (first and 2nd) - my body mounted a great immune response. Low grade fevers, chills, body aches, extreme fatigue. I worked the next day after the first one and it was rough. Stayed home after the 2nd. My husband who also works in healthcare didn’t have as much of a response as I did and we got the same vaccine (Pfizer). Glad it did it’s job.

Pretty sure I had covid April 2020 when we were reusing PPE in the ICU. Lost my sense of taste and smell during a particularly grueling 7 day stretch when people around me were dropping like flies. I’m not high risk though and also have type O+ blood (which I’m still finding most of us that didn’t get super sick have)- of course would need a larger study on that one.
I was sick with both injections (first and 2nd) - my body mounted a great immune response. Low grade fevers, chills, body aches, extreme fatigue. I worked the next day after the first one and it was rough. Stayed home after the 2nd. My husband who also works in healthcare didn’t have as much of a response as I did and we got the same vaccine (Pfizer). Glad it did it’s job.

If you had Covid 19, don't you think that alone did the job regarding immunity?

If you had Covid 19, don't you think that alone did the job regarding immunity?
Good question. One would think so. Had antibody test 6 months later and it was negative
We are seeing reinfections now. I’ve taken care of several people in the icu who had covid last year and were admitted this year, very sick and requiring more O2. Not sure why that is.

My son-in-law was taken off the ECMO machine Saturday morning after six weeks. He has been on a ventilator now for seven weeks, about half of that with a tube down his broncheal tubes. He was kept in a drug induced coma for 31 days so that he could not move and tear out the ECMO lines and ventilator line, and to control the pain and discomfort associated with it. After the 31 days, he got a tracheatomy, which is much for comfortable for him, and the ventilator is attached to that. He has be placed in a chair the last couple weeks with slings, as his muscles are not working very well. He did stand beside his bed for the first time about a week ago. The hospital bill is creeping up on a million dollars. I recommend you get the vaccine. Best regards to you and your family, no matter what you decide.

Good question. One would think so. Had antibody test 6 months later and it was negative
We are seeing reinfections now. I’ve taken care of several people in the icu who had covid last year and were admitted this year, very sick and requiring more O2. Not sure why that is.
Which is higher, reinfection rates for people who already had C19 or infection rates for people who already were vaccinated?

Which is higher, reinfection rates for people who already had C19 or infection rates for people who already were vaccinated?
Reinfection rates for those who already have had C19
I’ve only had one person who was vaccinated admitted. They got the J&J vax which has a lower efficacy than Moderna or Pfizer (and he was high risk)
Again, this is just my hospital, but we had the most covid admissions for our state.

My son-in-law was taken off the ECMO machine Saturday morning after six weeks. He has been on a ventilator now for seven weeks, about half of that with a tube down his broncheal tubes. He was kept in a drug induced coma for 31 days so that he could not move and tear out the ECMO lines and ventilator line, and to control the pain and discomfort associated with it. After the 31 days, he got a tracheatomy, which is much for comfortable for him, and the ventilator is attached to that. He has be placed in a chair the last couple weeks with slings, as his muscles are not working very well. He did stand beside his bed for the first time about a week ago. The hospital bill is creeping up on a million dollars. I recommend you get the vaccine. Best regards to you and your family, no matter what you decide.
LiveTrap so sorry for your son in law and family. Unfortunately this will be just the beginning for him- the long term repercussions and PTSD from a lengthy ICU stay can be really debilitating
Please utilize the palliative care team and social work team at the hospital to tap into long term resources and support.
best wishes for an uneventful recovery and I’m thankful he was able to get an ECMO bed and was a candidate.

Reinfection rates for those who already have had C19
I’ve only had one person who was vaccinated admitted. They got the J&J vax which has a lower efficacy than Moderna or Pfizer (and he was high risk)
Again, this is just my hospital, but we had the most covid admissions for our state.

The NIH says 3-4% of people with actual antibodies to C19 were reinfected. This is not based on the nose test, which is suspected by some of being manipulated, but by actual C19 antibodies--a titer test.
https://newsinhealth.nih.gov/2021/04/antibodies-protect-against-covid-19-reinfection
Meanwhile, the CDC, as reported by CNN, says infection rates of C19 among those vaccinated against it is 7%
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/14/health/breakthrough-infections-covid-vaccines-cdc/index.html

Something appeared today in the popular press which is interesting and somewhat related. It seems two professors have done some analysis on the structure of the Covid 19 virus and concluded it was bio-engineer and then retro-engineered (again) to cover evidence of the first engineering. It seems now there is a sequence of four amino acids in the virus which are all positively charged. They say this could not happen in nature. They do no say exactly where or what this sequence is. Remember, this is an RNA virus and so may be very simple.

https://americasvoice.news/justthen...hina-created-covid-19-lab-then-engaged-retro/

Finally, we have an explanation for the Covid 19's magnetic effects. A spion (see below) nano-iron oxide coating was constructed surrounding the lipid envelope which delivers the mRNA inside the cell. The mRNA is fragile and needs this protection.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OmpL3GdVFyNY/
This process of using magnetic nano particles to deliver substances in the body is called magnification.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnification
The individual nano particles are called spions.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22934920/
The medical doctor in the first link, the video, says a German company makes this technology but the company says it should NEVER be used in humans.

All the denials of magnetic delivery technology you have heard are lies. This technology delivers nano particles of iron oxide throughout the body, especially the brain (which is why the head is now magnetic) and the ovaries (which will be harmed).

Latest posts

Back