Covid 19 Vaccine MAGNETIC At Injection Site

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schattentarn

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I posted this video in a vaccine thread but this is so shocking and serious that I wonder if it rates its own thread. After injection, a magnet will stick to the arm at the site of injection. There are plastics now with magnetic properties but usually this indicates ferrous metal (iron or steel). The other metals usually associated with vaccines are mercury and aluminium which are not magnetic. This discovery is very important in my mind and a huge warning. All the stories about nanobots in the vaccine now have some substance.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FMvFLxRotNFX/

I am convinced that the vaccines do not work against Corona but that they want to do other things with these vaccines. At the beginning it was said that certain vaccines are 95% effective against Corona. At present, however, it is said that you can also be infected with Corona if you are vaccinated, the only advantage is that you have a milder course.
With this statement one wants to vaccinate in Europe at least 80% of the population, it is voluntary, but the state threatens already that if these 80% are not reached that there are then other means. In our northern neighboring country, you can only be served in a beer garden (even outside) if you are either vaccinated, or have a negative PCR test, or if you can prove that you had Corona up to 3 months before. The same applies to certain services such as haircuts or similar, the population is put under pressure by the government and the media.
Now here various governments want that young people and children up to infants are compulsorily vaccinated, it means if the vaccines for these age groups are approved that it needs a vaccination for school attendance, otherwise the child may not go to school, that is already on paper.

To me this shows that something stinks about this vaccination story, and it stinks very badly, why should children be vaccinated who probably have the easiest time putting Corona away and usually don't feel anything about it, they are rarely contagious. But more children will be harmed by the vaccination than by Corona itself, that will be 100% the case, various children will be killed or harmed for life with this vaccination, it is guaranteed that more children will be harmed with the vaccination than by Corona itself.
The state knows that most parents do not want to vaccinate their children for this very reason, so they want to impose a vaccination requirement at all costs.
Everything has its limits, here now a border is crossed which should not be crossed better and that could have quite bad consequences. I hope the states here are aware of what you are doing, if these vaccines in the medium term or long term vaccine damage cause our countries will burn and if there is a dark power with these vaccines evil things in mind, it could also hit you quite nasty.
Here a very big experiment is made, and there are enough sheep who jump recklessly on this bandwagon and for some that will have consequences, I personally work at the moment priority through various escape options, better than waiting too long and having bad luck.

ban1985, children are not harmed by Covid 19 now. But the Left will probably tell you went they grow up they will contract it and die unless vaccinated. This is a bald face lie. Over the course of their childhood these children will be exposed to Covid 19 thousands of times the same we we all are exposed as children to countless virus and bacteria. Each time a bit of natural immunity will be created just like a cold. By the time they become adults they will have natural, full immunity.

@Schattentarn

I agree with you 100% what you write, but the governments here are on the way to introduce a compulsory vaccination for all children, if you vaccinate children, their immune system is manipulated and if things go bad, many children are harmed or die from this shit vaccination. More children are guaranteed to be harmed by the vaccination than by Corona itself, so why do they want to vaccinate children ???
Half a year ago the same governments said that Corona is not dangerous for children and that you are not a pandemic driver, now the government is saying the opposite and at the moment the media is making the mood that all children must be forced to vaccinate.
All of this tells me that this is not politicized with common sense and that this vaccination serves a different purpose, there is something behind the whole thing that you cannot yet grasp, and I am 100% sure that a big experiment is taking place here, Corona is not 90% deadly so that you can justify a mass vaccination campaign, on the other hand you can already tell that what is wrong with this thing when you ask questions to the government and then get around threats or police visits, we currently have a surveillance state with Corona like at the time of 3 Reichs and various democratic countries today have, so to speak, a government dictatorship where the people no longer have anything to say.

ban1985,

You Europeans are reproducing much too fast for the Global Reset, even with your negative birth rate. (of course I don't mean this) This vaccination is all about limiting earth's population. Women have miscarriages because the protein in the vaccine, and now being made by their bodies, is incompatible with the child's body and aborts the child. I am told by a medical professional that even should you manage to reproduce, those nanobots will attack the ovaries of your female children, rendering them sterile.

Europe is as good as dead, the only population growth are the illegal immigrants from Africa that various aid organizations pick up 500 meters off the coast of Libya and let out in Italy.
Only in Africa there are as good as no vaccinations and here one wants to probably decimate the population in the medium term by the vaccinations.
I think you in the USA are not better off, the bum Jo and Gates will put everything that you also get all the needle.

Unfortunately, it looks like your brave guys back in 1945 Europe in vain from the Nazis and the whole adversity have freed, we are currently almost the same as far as then and the power has again a German in hand, Mrs. Merkel.
If Europe falls, and it does not need much longer, then a powder keg goes up here and I think that can then only delete you in the USA or Uncle Putin in their own interest. If Europe gets into the hands of the immigrants who arrive here day after day, the makers of the big reset and these vaccination-geile get a big problem, because then a different wind blows here.
France, Sweden and Italy are already as good as definitely lost to the Mullahs, if the original population here is still decimated by a vaccine then it can have huge consequences for you in the USA in the medium term.

I ask myself from time to time, who benefits from this situation???

I posted this a few days ago in the covid thread. This guy looks less than happy for sure. He has another video in a store, with a pack of magnets still in the paper wrapping stuck to his arm. There are other videos. I hope their $100 was worth it.

I found this Newsweek article claiming to debunk this vaccine magnet challenge, but was not impressed with their "debunking". They claim "experts" without really offering them, then their second (of three) attempt to debunk makes no sense. Their third offering is simply "hey, the vaccine still works". Not impressed, Newsweek. A compass, a magnet, and a studfinder... that is interesting.

COVID Vaccine Magnet Challenge Videos Debunked by Scientists (newsweek.com)

View attachment 12687

I posted this a few days ago in the covid thread. This guy looks less than happy for sure. He has another video in a store, with a pack of magnets still in the paper wrapping stuck to his arm. There are other videos. I hope their $100 was worth it.

I found this Newsweek article claiming to debunk this vaccine magnet challenge, but was not impressed with their "debunking". They claim "experts" without really offering them, then their second (of three) attempt to debunk makes no sense. Their third offering is simply "hey, the vaccine still works". Not impressed, Newsweek. A compass, a magnet, and a studfinder... that is interesting.

COVID Vaccine Magnet Challenge Videos Debunked by Scientists (newsweek.com)

View attachment 12687

Well Helen, somehow I missed your post or more probably did not understand the implications when I saw it. I am not trying to seal your thunder.

Hey @Brent S, try this and let us know what happens for you. Did only a few selected get microchipped?? I will have to ask my mom and her husband after they get back from their vacation to try this out. Also my sis and BIL. . .

The magnetic effects are probably very short term--until the vaccine has had a chance to move out of the injection site.

OK but why should there be a magnetic effect is my question. . . That is just insane.And micro chipping is a great concern.

There should NEVER be a magnetic effect. It means something just went in your arm which you were not told about. Aluminium and mercury, two culprits of vaccines, are not magnetic so it is not them. But it is faaaaaaaaaaaaar worse than simply micro chipping. If this is a metal in your arm, it can only be either iron or steel. This means nanobots. They are going into people's bodies by the millions to do unknown things to people.

Well Helen, somehow I missed your post or more probably did not understand the implications when I saw it. I am not trying to seal your thunder.

LOL. People post the same thing in various threads all the time. I love the guy's face and wanted to post it here after Dani said people probably aren't too happy. Clearly, he is not too happy!

Why would they inject anything with ferrous metal? My metallurgy may be a little "rusty", but wouldn't ferrous metal rust under the skin? It seems to me that a micro chip would be made out of stainless or ceramic, which are non-magnetic. We chip our dogs and horses and the chips can only be detected by a chip reader, not a magnet.
I haven't been following this subject too closely so maybe its already been explained.

Why would they inject anything with ferrous metal? My metallurgy may be a little "rusty", but wouldn't ferrous metal rust under the skin? It seems to me that a micro chip would be made out of stainless or ceramic, which are non-magnetic. We chip our dogs and horses and the chips can only be detected by a chip reader, not a magnet.
I haven't been following this subject too closely so maybe its already been explained.
I really wish it was. The
comment section for the original video has been turned off so makes you wonder.

Hey @Brent S, try this and let us know what happens for you. Did only a few selected get microchipped?? I will have to ask my mom and her husband after they get back from their vacation to try this out. Also my sis and BIL. . .
Seriously, the crazy conspiracy theories about the vaccines are insane. How can any intelligent person actually believe this stuff?

Latest posts

Back