Covid 19 Vaccine MAGNETIC At Injection Site

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, the crazy conspiracy theories about the vaccines are insane. How can any intelligent person actually believe this stuff?

Did you watch the video? Do you deny the effect or do you deny your lying eyes?

Conspiracy theories are like the Russia Hoax or Trump raping women, or the Ukraine telephone call, or Christian Ballsy Ford's story or Gen. Mike Flynn selling out the country to the Russians----you jumped on those and called them out, right?

@Brent S

You worry me, the vaccination seems to have already arrived at the right place for you.
You dismiss everything as conspiracy idiocy, google You Crona vaccination / magnet, and then of course you can still say that this is normal.....

I was a medic in the army for 10 years, I must have given thousands of vaccinations and also informed myself a little about what is in the stuff, even if it was not Corona vaccines at the time I knew that in vaccines a lot of garbage is inside as excipients, but hell a vaccine should NEVER be magnetic!

I think you must have read up on what you are dealing with before you decided to take the shot, and you must have some questions as to why the hell a vaccine should contain magnetic particles and what that does to the body. You may have invested in Bill Gates stock and you don't care what you do to your body, but there are some big questions behind these vaccines.

What would you do if you went in for an MRI the day after the vaccine? Very uncomfortable if you fill out the form that you don't have magnetic implants in your body and then get stuck in the MRI tube during the treatment....

What is also not a conspiracy theory here, the empty ampoules of the Covid vaccinations are picked up in the hospitals by the police, the hospitals may not simply dispose of with the rest of the medical waste, is there fear that certain circles make inquiries and a few vaccine remains times closer look????
Yes I know I am also susceptible to conspiracies, tragically many conspiracy theories have come true in recent months, Sleeping Jo was also one of them.....

Last edited:
I’m just really surprised that sane people can fall for these kinds of stupid stories.
You do have to wonder with all the videos out there. It's not just one, but many. I just called you out because I knew you took the vaccine, I did talk with a co worker today since I know she also took the jab. Will see what her outcome is. I haven't heard back from Sis yet. I really want to know from people I actually know and trust to debunk.

Just because an article is online dosent mean it has any truth in it. People make up things, and flat out lie all the time. My son, who is also fully vaccinated told me something yesterday. He pretty much said he has no sympathy for anyone who gets hospitalized or even dies from covid now. With all the science behind how effective the vaccine is and with how you can get a shot, for FREE, almost anywhere in the country now, then if you decide not to take it you knew the risks and get to live with, or not, the consequences.

Just because an article is online dosent mean it has any truth in it. People make up things, and flat out lie all the time. My son, who is also fully vaccinated told me something yesterday. He pretty much said he has no sympathy for anyone who gets hospitalized or even dies from covid now. With all the science behind how effective the vaccine is and with how you can get a shot, for FREE, almost anywhere in the country now, then if you decide not to take it you knew the risks and get to live with, or not, the consequences.

We feel the same way about those who took the untested, propagandized, covid non vaccine shot.

Can he or you have sympathy for all those that have been fully vaccinated that are in the hospital and dying because of still getting Covid after they thought they would be protected?

@Brent S I fully understand why some would want to get these experimental vaccines, especially the older generations and the ones that have underlining health issues, which also includes obesity. I get it and the concerns. BUT for those that are younger which have NO known health issues and even the ones that are borderline in age, I see no reason to get an experimental vaccine that has not been proven by science. That has always been one of YOUR big things from knowing you over the years on the forum. . . Trust the science, yet when we do not have all the evidence of an absolute scientific conclusion, you are still saying we are in the wrong and you wouldn't have sympathy. I find that sad. . . We should have sympathy, at least empathy for everyone no matter what their vaccine status is right now. It is not their fault that this "virus" was made in a lab to help depopulate the world apparently and if you listen to China to bring the US back to where they should be. I blame the CCP and all the ones that helped with the spread. As in the scientist who created it and the Chinese lying to world. Cuomo and Whitmer comes to mind also since they put Covid positive into their nursing home knowing the elderly were at risk already.

Last edited:
I get it, @Brent S. 99.8% of people that get sick enough to actually test for covid actually survive. Most people got it, slept it off, and didn't get tested. Now, who would take a rushed, untested vaccination, for a pandemic that was man made and covered up, when we are facing major water and food scarcity issues as a race? Especially when people like Bill Gates (bought the majority of privately owned farmland in America, been testing vaccines in third world countries for years frequently causing major illness and death) are saying we need population control...?

If we find out there are major side effects to these "vaccines" in a year of two, or three, I won't feel any sympathy for anyone that rushed to take it. I'll take my 99.8% chance of survival.

Seriously, the crazy conspiracy theories about the vaccines are insane. How can any intelligent person actually believe this stuff?
I’m just really surprised that sane people can fall for these kinds of stupid stories.

Yes, the leftist MSM makes things up and flat out lies all the time. Why do people on the left who get their information from the MSM (who is constantly wrong) think they are so much more intelligent than people who can see the MSM for what they are; propaganda?

Finally, the media admits Wuhan lab leak concern isn't a 'conspiracy theory'

Finally, the media admits Wuhan lab leak concern isn't a 'conspiracy theory' - Washington Times

"Now, with more scientists questioning the origins of coronavirus, indicating it could have been leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, many of these reporters and news outlets are doing an about-face, pretending they didn’t work overtime to smear, dismiss and ostracize those with some common sense last year."

People with common sense prep, while the MSM pretends everything is going great.

Yes, the leftist MSM makes things up and flat out lies all the time. Why do people on the left who get their information from the MSM (who is constantly wrong) think they are so much more intelligent than people who can see the MSM for what they are; propaganda?

Finally, the media admits Wuhan lab leak concern isn't a 'conspiracy theory'

Finally, the media admits Wuhan lab leak concern isn't a 'conspiracy theory' - Washington Times

"Now, with more scientists questioning the origins of coronavirus, indicating it could have been leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, many of these reporters and news outlets are doing an about-face, pretending they didn’t work overtime to smear, dismiss and ostracize those with some common sense last year."

People with common sense prep, while the MSM pretends everything is going great.

The article cites Dr. Peter Navarro who is fantastic.

I am open and honest, I hope for you, your relatives and thousands of others who expected the shot at any price that you will not get serious side effects in 3 to 5 years that will make your life hell. I am not an extremist and I don't wish that to anyone, but I don't let myself be an extremist either because I have doubts about the shot and I will never take it at this time.
Corona is NOT worth it from my point of view, that one can justify it to carry out a mass vaccination action in any way.

Corona can be dangerous, but you make it out to be extremely dangerous and you cover up vaccine damage and deaths after vaccination in the same move, and you can't deny that either Brent, but I think you only see the positive in vaccination.
I guarantee you one thing, in the coming winter hundreds or even thousands of people will die from Corona and other diseases and it will be mainly people in the hospitals who have had two vaccinations and theoretically should have milder courses. The whole thing will almost certainly be swept under the rug.
As it looks one should be given in the future every 6 months the shot, in 5 to 10 years will explode there by the cancer cases and the Pharmalobby will bring in your big money, too many vaccinations make our immune system also death and make our body ill, that is just fact.

Covid 19 Magnetic Challenge

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FApEqfMvbOYw/
What is new here is the reaction seen at the 1:25 minute mark. The magnet is repelled at one pole then attracted to the vaccination spot at the other pole. To me this indicates the vaccine is polarized. Some molecules in that vaccine have strong magnetic poles themselves as align by polarity once they get into the arm. Very, very scary.

The NANO-BOTS re-arrange themselves like the New Terminator which was frozen and broke apart, but found themselves back together after melting....you get a dis-arranged TRANSFORMER injected in little pieces and they find their way together as a MICROCHIP-NANO-TRANSFORMER-CANNIBAL-BRAIN-EATING-NON-DEMOCRAT-KILLER!!!!
No really folks, something is really wrong here and the more I see then the more I am sure I will not be getting anything injected into my already fukked up body just to meet any other sheeples idea of making the world a safer place, different place, better place or a place only for the elite...live free, Gary

Conspiracy theories are entertaining me normally. But the last few months they are scaring me because a lot of them come true those days...

Don't forget, freedom isn't an gift. Our ancestors was need to fight for it. I'm affraid it's at our time to act now. I won't start another "conservative-against-democrats" - fight in here. Both sides have good ideas, both side are swimming in the dirt. But we all now shall open our eyes to see our free days are by robbing and our freedoms are stolen away - every day a little bit more. Those peoples who are doing this don't care at the end if we're dem's or rep's. They just use this to seperate the citizens and to let them fight to each other - it makes the way easier for the great reset and the plans they have. I know sounds like conspiracy by myself...
But think about if you have time. We need to stand together, forgetting about the luxury of political differences for the moment. As more we fight against each others as faster and easier we're finding ourself in an financial and economical slavery without freedom, free choices and rights.

My 5 cents to all of this crap.

Latest posts

Back