Coronavirus Patient Breaks Quarantine to Attend Dartmouth Event

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
don't much like the way my eastern neighbor does things,but on this virus they have nailed it; you get infected and don't need to be in hospital care, stay home ( cops and doc's will visit you daily ) break that quarantine and you will be fined, if someone gets sick, 1 year in prison, if someone dies min 5 years in prison.

don't much like the way my eastern neighbor does things,but on this virus they have nailed it; you get infected and don't need to be in hospital care, stay home ( cops and doc's will visit you daily ) break that quarantine and you will be fined, if someone gets sick, 1 year in prison, if someone dies min 5 years in prison.
That’s interesting. I hadn’t thought about other countries reactions before, but admit I agree with this line of taking it serious. There are a lot of things here that are too liberal.

I'm all for civil rights. Even so, during a bad epidemic if they want you quaranteened . . . you follow instructions and you voluntarily go into quarantine.

I realize that this opens up the idea of a terrorist element in our own government using an intentionally released epidemic as a gateway toward seizing control in the name of quarantine.

I don't have a pat way of addressing this valid objection. All I can say is that--with gene technology--new classes of diseases become possible. It's only a matter of time until terrorists get their hands on genetic engineering stuff. It's possible to conjecture an easily modified something that could be airborne, a long incubation period (so the disease can spread before symptoms show up), and a perhaps 80% fatality rate.

I imagine that either (or both) rabies or ebola (African Haemmorhagic Fever, Zaire strain) have been weaponized into an airborne form. It would be too tempting not to.

Have you noticed how an experimental vaccine was "suddenly" available when ebola got so bad that they were afraid that it could bleed over into the affluent nations.

We have known about Ebola and the closely-related Marburg viruses since the early 70s. After all this time , there is suddenly a vaccine? You buy that, and I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I want to sell you.

I have to wonder how much of the quarantine-breaker's stupidity is just stupidity, how much is superman syndrome, how much is simply not caring about his fellow citizens? We have a generation taught (and taught well) to be apathetic about everything. It's ok to be or marry a man or woman or both. It's ok to steal from other people to pay for your lifestyle. It's ok to kill old people when they not useful. And it's ok to kill babies that aren't convenient. Why would you think this guy would care about getting one person or a hundred people sick/dead? As long as he has a good time, screw everyone else. Sad.

if people keep breaking quarantine we will just have to set up interment camps,,,,,,high fences,barbed wired and armed guards,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Call that the Iranian strategy. Let all the prisoners out. Safer for them to roam the streets and instead lock up everyone with CoVid19. They are far more dangerous, and apparently just as stupid.

Problem is interment camps will be of higher risk with the size of the US population, logistics would be a nightmare and death would climb higher than if they stayed home. I think an ankle bracelet like they do on house arrest would be more feasible. They need stiff penalties and make it a felony instead of a misdemeanor.

Latest posts

Back