Cool gadget

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Kenny Lee

Reaction score
That is pretty cool but the low price kinda scares me, I mean it should work, but there is no way to confirm it right? There are a lot of cheap solar chargers for cellphones on Amazon and the reviews are a bit iffy.

rudyc

Reaction score
the 1.5 watt i bought for 20 bucks and it is just a trickler. to prevent battery from dying.

BillyJack

Reaction score
I got a cheap solar charger from the mecca of rip offs...ebay. It works perfectly, right out the box onto the dash of my car, the lights started blinking. And it charged my ipad 10% in 10 mintues. My apple USB plugged right in, and it came with a set of various plugs that interchanged. Took a few weeks from china, but for 16 bucks with shipping, it was a legit item. I am going to buy the bigger one that charges a laptop. But now I can still get primitive, and have a way to charge a variety of items. Best thing I have ever got from china for an emergency that is for sure.

Loomis

Reaction score
Yes, it works. I have one. It's a trickle charger, but only 1.5 Watts. The highest rating with a true RMS multimeter was 21.5. It will keep a battery topped off. I did have a dead battery in my van and I plugged it into the cigarette lighter and the next day I had enough to turn over the engine. So yes, they do work.

Loomis

Reaction score

Latest posts