chemo therapy? no need

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone will do it. They may do it under the radar and leak it out so they don't get assassinated, but it will happen. There are plenty of things that "Shouldn't" have been done but was anyways. Some people have mankind as their primary focus. Others think personal success is everything. It's different than "Sanctioning the victim". These are illnesses that affect all of us personally. It only takes one hit just a little too close to home to wake a human being up.

Someone may be thinking pure capitalism with this. Knowing that if they do show the world they can sell it for umpteen bazillion dollars and then ride royalties for generations to come. If they lose a loved one or have a loved one come close, they might have a change of heart and throw money in the wind to do what's right. God willing...

I wasn't trying to start a fuss. :-/
Ok sorry hope my reply even though a bit confrontational answered ur questions or made you realise you and other healthcare workers aren't the focus of this discussion just big companies

ok
Ok sorry hope my reply even though a bit confrontational answered ur questions or made you realise you and other healthcare workers aren't the focus of this discussion just big companies

Please understand your input no matter how large or small is valued by every member here a lot , sorry to get off on the wrong foot

Please understand your input no matter how large or small is valued by every member here a lot , sorry to get off on the wrong foot
It's cool....maybe I just got over sensitive...LOL My apologies for the snap. :)

Yeah it's all cool , don't be put off by this,keep posting ,my apologies also

I just have to put my two cents in here, can't help it. I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on my 30th B-day and the doctor told me that I wouldn't live to see the 31st. He suggested an aggressive chemo treatment and I was started right away. It was the worse three months of my life, hands down, and I've been shot, stabbed, had 20 percent of my back charred to a crisp, and and hit with a damn sword so bloody hard that it embedded in the bone on my arm and had to be surgically removed. (Gotta love bleeding for the Stars and Stripes in the old sandbox) After three months I quit. I just didn't go back and had the doctor calling me and screaming at me that I needed these treatments.

Instead I changed almost EVERYTHING in my life. I had quit working out once I got out of the military but I got back into it. I changed my diet 180 degrees (oh, btw EMP the apricot seeds are part of the diet) My girlfriends mother is way into natural remedies and she told me about those, as well as the colodial silver I saw someone else mention. I did draw the line when she wanted me to try the chyeanne pepper enemia (don't ask, it hurt just hearing it described!) And I think most importantly I got mad and got the mind set of bring it on. Mental attitude does play a large part and I absolutely REFUSE to let some little thing like cancer take me before I'm ready. Now I'm not saying that it works for everyone, but I made my 31st B-day and I'm halfway to the 32nd. It hurts, and I do have some issues with it, but I push through and bear with it cause I'm still here and I plan to be around to smash some heads in the Zombie Apocalypse!!!

I guess what I'm saying is that the large companies are the be all end all. You find what works for you and stick with it. Cancer might get me in the end, but by God it's gonna have to work for my little white arse and it better bring a lunch and some friends!

So with all the diet and lifestyle changes you've made do you still have the cancer?

The only reason I ask is because, is it possible, that you resonded to the amount of chemo/radiation that you DID have so well, before you opted to discontinue the treatments, that it slowed the cancer to the point that you're coming up on your 32nd birthday? And had you fininshed the treatment you may have responded so well that you may have gone into complete remission? But, having stopped, the cancer is still growing and that's why you have pain? Just wondering.

The only reason I ask is because, is it possible, that you resonded to the amount of chemo/radiation that you DID have so well, before you opted to discontinue the treatments, that it slowed the cancer to the point that you're coming up on your 32nd birthday? And had you fininshed the treatment you may have responded so well that you may have gone into complete remission? But, having stopped, the cancer is still growing and that's why you have pain? Just wondering.

Yes, I still have cancer. If I am understanding what you wrote your saying that the chemo/radiation I did have could be responsible for the cancer not growing? Right?

TBH that isn't the case. When I was first diagnosed my numbers were under 100 but steadily rising. While I was taking chemo they kept rising, just at a slower rate. When I stopped chemo my numbers had almost quadrupled by that time and I was unable to do a lot of things due to being sick all the time. I'm allergic to pain medication and so had to endure my treatments without any. When I would go in for treatment I had to take a mouth guard so I wouldn't damage my teeth from gritting them against the pain, and they had to strap me down to keep me from coming off the bed.

Anyway long story short I still get checked regularly and since I have changed everything my numbers have reduced over the past year to what they were originally when I was diagnosed. My doctor can't explain it and doesn't know what to make of it. Chemo isn't why because any of the affects it would have had would have worn off long ago and my numbers would have gone back up.

I've got some mad burns too bro my whole chest and Half my left arm and all on my legs where they took skin lol that shit hurts , never been shot have been stabbed and it was in the mouth but id take ten of them rather than gettin burnt again lol

Thats God's honest truth! We got hit with an artillery round of Willie P and some of that crap hit the radio I had strapped to my back and I didn't realize it cause I was hopped up on adrenaline and we were fighting. That crap burnt through my radio, body armor, uniform and my back. Once it hit my uniform I started coming out of my damn clothes, with bullets flying everywhere and my buddy threw me to the ground and had to cut it out of my back. Definately a day to remember and hope never happens again.

Shit, I got stabbed in the mouth in the street by some little gang dickhead , and I caved his face in for it .and boiling water was the culprit for the burns, yours Is a bit more epic lol

He was going for my eyes but I snatched away but only enough for it to stab through my lip and snap the tip off in my upper jaw lol he had all his mates there too I got my back to a wall so none of em could stab me in the back , got the knife out of the situation and just let rip on em haha definately gave as good as I got but like you said that's adrenaline for you

Holy hell !! You guys have certainly had your fair share of boo-boo's, huh? LOL That's awweful. :( I'm glad to hear you're doing better. I've never had to endure chemo so obviously I don't know what it feels like first hand like you do...and without pain meds on top of that. Yikes! I hope you're right about the alternative medicines. You are certainly far to young to die that's for sure. For the record, I don't dismiss alternative means of healing by any means. I'm not one of those "drug pushing Nurses"...LOL The majority of our medicines have their origins in planst and herbs and such just as the Indians and other cultures used them. We just figured a way to put shit into a capsule...LOL I wish you luck. Truely. :)

I don't know if you could say I'm too young to die. We were clearing some caves in Afganisthan and I went left to clear and there was the guy there with his AK pointed right at my head. It seemed like time forze and I remember thinking, "Ah hell, this bastard is going to blow my damn head off and I ain't wearing clean underwear." (funny what goes through your mind in those moments.) I remember going from anger to acceptance without passing through the other stages and could literally see it when he pulled the trigger. And I could also hear, quite clearly, the click the weapon made when he did. I didn't waste time and put a round through him REAL fast, but the firing pin had hit the primer at least have a dozen times before I put him down (he had it on auto).

I went back after we finished clearing and grab is rifle, curious as to why it didn't fire. Everything seemed in order to me and I pulled the trigger and the damn round fired. I was 21 when that happened so I have always figrued I'm supposed to be dead and everyday I wake up is kind of a surprise.

And thanks for the luck wishing, it's really appreciated.

And yes, YIKES! It felt like having someone run napalm through my veins and igniting it all at the same time. I did make an interesting discovery while that was going on. Do you know that you have a butt ton of little blood vessels right under your fingernails and toe nails? Gave me that damn feeling even in my damn finger/toenails and thats not fun...at all...not even a little...

Wow...scarey. You have for sure seen and done some things in your life that I would for sure like to pass on...LOL That being said, when I look back on 32, I remember tyhinking I had lived a long time and seen and done allot of living. Now, at 42, I look back and think "That was nothing man!" I am totally not ready to die. I think of 42 and realize that I am only 1/2 way through. All the things I've done up till now...I have a whole nother lifetimeto live. Think of all the things I'm gonna do in the NEXT 42 years. 32 is reeeally young. No matter how much shit you've had happen. I hope you beat this thing and live to find out. :)

Latest posts

Back