chemo therapy? no need

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danil54girl thank you for the condolences. And like you I understand the desire to live. But what a lot of these people do (not all) should be criminal. In the case of my uncle the doctors could have saved him for years, but these Quacks convinced him he was healing and didn't need surgery to remove the quarter size skin cancer ulcer from the back of his head. 7 years they told him he was healing and getting better. My family and I begged him to just have the damn thing removed but they played on his phobia of surgery and continued to "treat" him.

This is so typical of how the alt med quacks operate. It's like legal murder. They get away with killing people with these quack cures and false hopes and make billions a year. It is indeed a billion dollar industry. That people DIE who could have been saved is of no concern to them.

It eventually needed major surgery (haven taken most of the back of his head by now) the Quacks continued to tell him the body was just spreading the infection out to fight it easier, it was too late the cancer had eaten through his skull and exposed his brain to infection. He passed out then died in the hospital as they tried to repair the years of damage to his head and body. He was the closest thing I had to a father and I miss him every day.

And yet there are those shills for the alt med quacks who will still defend them. Who may even accuse you to lecturing to them. :(

These people need to be held accountable for their false medicines but since they sell them as supplements there's no recourse. My uncle chose to take them is their argument but, it doesn't help when the guy selling the stuff is a doctor and telling you that Big medical is lying to him. They milked him dry taking his entire retirement (over 150,00) and kept preaching to him he was doing fine and all these symptoms were normal healing. Ya like it's normal to look like a zombie rotting away, his ears were barely attached when he passed out. Bastards!

Thank you for sharing this heart-wrenching story. If only more of you would come forward some lives at least will be saved by making people THINK before being taken for all they're worth. The woman I already mentioned who goes to the same Oncology Clinic I do is going to die now because of one of these alt med quacks who convinced her to stop chemo and buy his supplements plus eat nothing but broccoli. By the time she realized she'd been "taken," the cancer had spread too far and wide to be successfully treated. She is back on Chemo but all those months on a poor diet and so deficient in protein, the cancer spread from her breast like wildfire. :( Her alt med murderer will get away with it. And he already has her money....

i havnt been on here for ages but i can see ive caused quite a stir,, i ask you to research a few things please ,,,,1 RICK SIMPSON,,,,2 PHOENIX TEARS,,,,,3 RUN FROM THE CURE,,,,,,4 SOURSOP FRUIT

Latest posts

Back