chemo therapy? no need

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My father said that they try to keep thier ph at 8 or more, also said that they eat aprocot seeds, but they tend to lower his blood pressure.
I will have to talk to my mother for more info, as the more I question dad the more he changes the subject.

the blood pressure issue could sort of be controlled after shtf with salt :/ i wouldnt recomend it but its the only thing i can think of atm that raises blood pressure lol some doctor id be haha but WOW they said they use apricot seeds thats great i hope they stay well for many years to come, and i still cant remember which wise soul told me about ph but im SURE that thats definately an amazing way to stay cancer free

emp, don't get me started on cancer and chemo. I know the clinic in Mexico, but I don't want to say the name as I don't want to start anything. There was a article on Yahoo yesterday about a little girl in Phoenix who is battling leukemia and has lost her arm due to complications from the treatment. The parents took her out and have taken her for treatment in Mexico. Now there is child neglect charges that may come against them. It's a parents right to choose what and where their child gets treatment.

Yeah I've heard all about people wanting they're kids to have alternative treatment instead of chemo and then gettin charged, it's not nice , the owner of this site has another called childcancerforums , I could go on for days about human rights I do a lot of work with disable people and victims of abuse etc but I just started this thread because Someone Said there won't be chemo after shtf I just wanted to spread what is heard about apricot seeds, cannabis oil does similar but if I try to promote cannabis people will think I'm just a legalise it freak lolol

Well keep up the good word man. People need to hear about these things because if not, they will only know one way, the big pharma way.

IMHO, they will never have a cure.
AIDS/Cancer research is a billion dollar+ a year industry, then you have the money from pharmacuticals too.
i really dont believe companys are going to lose out on all that money to save lives.
The cure is already there, has been all along and right under their noses. They, the companies, dont want it to get out because they will all go belly up. The cure is in the foods we eat, specifically fruits and vegetables. We as humans were not designed to eat meat. If you look at our teeth and digestive system it is set up for a very slow digestive process. I could go on but no one will listen. Check out www.hacres.com to learn more. There is also a very eye opening video on you tube by Dr Klapper,

The cure is already there, has been all along and right under their noses. They, the companies, dont want it to get out because they will all go belly up. The cure is in the foods we eat, specifically fruits and vegetables. We as humans were not designed to eat meat. If you look at our teeth and digestive system it is set up for a very slow digestive process. I could go on but no one will listen. Check out www.hacres.com to learn more. There is also a very eye opening video on you tube by Dr Klapper,

Not ment to eat meat? Obsered!
Our teeth are too disigned for meat!
Why do you think the call them k-9s?!?
Dude ive heared every vegitarians story in the freaken book!
My sister n step mother are vegans.
Its bullshit really!
If you want to be a vegitarian, thats cool but dont come at me with some crap like that.
Think to yourself, in the plant world where do most plant protiens come from?
Theres not alot of plant life with protiens to begin with, yet our blood consists of protiens!
Are teeth sure as hell are made for shredding meat, or theyd all be flat, like a whale.
Omfg, imma stop now, cuz if i dont my rant will go on for days n days!

Not ment to eat meat? Obsered!
Our teeth are too disigned for meat!
Why do you think the call them k-9s?!?
Dude ive heared every vegitarians story in the freaken book!
My sister n step mother are vegans.
Its bullshit really!
If you want to be a vegitarian, thats cool but dont come at me with some crap like that.
Think to yourself, in the plant world where do most plant protiens come from?
Theres not alot of plant life with protiens to begin with, yet our blood consists of protiens!
Are teeth sure as hell are made for shredding meat, or theyd all be flat, like a whale.
Omfg, imma stop now, cuz if i dont my rant will go on for days n days!
Lol krime u legend, incisors are our front sharp teeth, they're for meat, next is the canines , also for meat, then premolars and molars , they're for vegetation ,,, we are omnivores , we re meant to eat meat AND veg for sure

Lol krime u legend, incisors are our front sharp teeth, they're for meat, next is the canines , also for meat, then premolars and molars , they're for vegetation ,,, we are omnivores , we re meant to eat meat AND veg for sure
Too true, yet if you roll your tounge over your molars, youll botice they arnt flat, not totally anyway, they also have sharp edges used for meat.
What i was trying to say is if we were to eat only veggies we would have flat teeth like a cow, they have no incisors.
And grinding teeth? On humans? Ask your mom, or any other dentist and theyll tell you grinding your teeth is bad, and even make special guards to prevent it.

Next thing you know ill have to explaine that plants are living things too, not just animals. dont believe me? Look at a leaf of lettuce, youll see viens running through it.

So that other dudes sayin herbivore I'm sayin omnivore an your sayin carnivore ,,, most food for me :) lol

And I did the tongue thing and your right mate they're deffo nothin like cow teeth , sheep teeth are a bit sharp on the edges .... Better watch them sly wooly bastards they're up to something

Too true, yet if you roll your tounge over your molars, youll botice they arnt flat, not totally anyway, they also have sharp edges used for meat.
What i was trying to say is if we were to eat only veggies we would have flat teeth like a cow, they have no incisors.
And grinding teeth? On humans? Ask your mom, or any other dentist and theyll tell you grinding your teeth is bad, and even make special guards to prevent it.

Next thing you know ill have to explaine that plants are living things too, not just animals. dont believe me? Look at a leaf of lettuce, youll see viens running through it.
I was agreeing with you , maybe my grammar or reading isn't what it was but I cant tell if we're agreeing or disagreeing lol , let me know bro , maybe I need to lay off the herb

Lmao, i was agreeing.
Even my cat thats a carnivoir, still eats veggies, its a personal choise matter really.
In which i have no hard fealings to a veggie, i love vegatables myself, all except cooked carrots blech! Lol.
I just get pissed when ppl say vegitarianism is the best way or that it should be done by all.

Put it this way, vegitables, are sprayed with chemicals that cause cancer too, and the way theyve made them hybreeds with other plants so certain bugs dont eat them, this can cause shit to go wrong in the human body too.
Hell pumping gas can cause cancer.
The only way to have proper veggies is to buy organic seed and grow your own.
All in all, they taste a crapload better that way anyway.

Yes they do taste better by miles I have never found a tomato in a shop that is sweet like a Home grown one, also the time from being picked to being eaten is massive with shop baught veg, even the lorry journey from farm to Shop is enough to ruin freshness, there's nothin better than a fresh caught fish or rabbit served with fresh garden vegetables

So...here's a differing point of view...I am a registered Nurse and I kinda don't appreciate having what i do being somehow "villianized". On the other hand...I don't COMPLETELY disagree with some of what is being said. Even though, obviously, I give medications for a living, I am NOT a big "pill pusher". I don't even take the FLU shot or give it to my family. I don't necessarily trust the pharmaceutical companies or think they "have our best intrests at heart". they're in it for the money...period. I think SO much can be done through diet and exercise if people could exercise an element of self control. Especially as a MICU Cardiac Nurse. I see SO much sickness that could be avoided if people would take some responsibil;ity for themselves. Also, the meds they take to compensate fopr the fact that they have no self control have all kinds of side effects of their own. Then they take meds to deal with the side effects of their friggin' meds. :-/ That being said, I absolutely would NEVER recommend to someone to not take chemo and/or radiation if they have cancer. IMO that's just stupid. You can do things AS WELL AS your chemo and radiation but not "in place of". I know so so so many patients that I have cared for that have opted out of treatment and guess what...they died. Young. I absolutley think you should take care of yourself with diet and exercise and all that good stuff but there's nothing wrong with utilizing medical science if NEEDED. And, as a Nurse, I don't appreciate being painted as someone who is in the medical field so I just think everyone should eat pills for everything. Just saying. And good luck injecting your seed cyanide into your kidney/bowel/lung/brain tumor Mr. X-ray man. :-/

Sorry if I went off...allot of this just felt like a personal attack. :-(

Haha you don't inject it into a Tumor , enzymes that are only present in tumors free up the cyanide by them selves ;) my fiancé is a nurse too I only slagged off big pharacutical companies not hospital staff so stop taking shit personally and trying to start a fuss cos there's no need ,,, yours truly mr doesn't need X-rays because biology finds the Tumor for me :)

Sorry if I went off...allot of this just felt like a personal attack. :-(
Well it wasn't you don't make immoral decisions that effect millions of people you like me and my girl I'm a carer and she's a nurse HELP people don't we?

Latest posts

Back