Can you actually believe this is Australia?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The long rifle was real, he let a few shots off into passing cars with it, but fairly certain the m4 was a gel blaster.
He surrendered peacefully, no casualties.

It's not unknown for people here to own AR's, my mate has an AR10 (legally) and was trying to get an export licence from the US to bring in dozens of AR15's he could legally convert to select fire and sell for almost $1000% profit.
Than we should all be thankful no harm done. Some can’t help themselves in how they let off steam . I’m sure minus his weaponry and some time in the cell will hopefully give him a clearer outlook on life.

It's at least 2.5km from where the shooter was to Mt Warrigal. If he shot into a home it wasn't an aimed shot. And yes, that's the guy.

il Donaldo Trumpo

@PapiTrumpo

My Beautiful Australians giving Free Haircuts for People that can't go into Hair Salons because they don't have a Vax Passport!!! RIGHT ON THE STEPS OF PARLIAMENT!!! LOVE IT!!!

O3uCkJ6MnwltZFBE.jpg

Watch on Twitter
3:07 PM · Nov 29, 2021

Share this Tweet

The people that have tested negative to Covid are being held in quarantine because they have been exposed to the virus in their communities.
They will be held for 14 days, and if in that time they continue to test negative they will be released.
Just like all people being held in quarantine facilities all around Australia.

The people that have tested negative to Covid are being held in quarantine because they have been exposed to the virus in their communities.
They will be held for 14 days, and if in that time they continue to test negative they will be released.
You sound like you think this is perfectly OK.

Insane

IF only vaccinated can enter/exit Australia.......how did the new super scary variant of covid get in?🤔🤔🤔🤔
Well there is still some travel many citizens are still trying to make their way home to Australia even after all this time . Being vaccinated doesn’t mean you can’t spread the virus

I am so thankful I managed to get out of Australia and am now in Croatia. Thankfully life is virtually normal here. I was afraid the government would round up the unvaxxed and force vaccination on them. I can still see them doing this as they have shown complete disregard for peoples legal rights!

I am so thankful I managed to get out of Australia and am now in Croatia. Thankfully life is virtually normal here. I was afraid the government would round up the unvaxxed and force vaccination on them. I can still see them doing this as they have shown complete disregard for peoples legal rights!

I am happy to hear you made it safely to Croatia! There is no way the politicians in Australia can be trusted.

Marjie hope your enjoying your new found freedom in Croatia. Though a little too close to Austria for my liking be careful not to stray across the boarder. Compulsory jabbing there

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back