Ball Lids

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Well, the floodgates seem to be opening with the Ball Lids. On the supermarket shelves and also on Amazon.

So I got back into canning and put up some venison stew yesterday. I opened one today to try it out and had a very disturbing surprise.

The new Ball lids won't pop up by themselves!

How on Earth am I supposed to know if the seal fails???

Well, the floodgates seem to be opening with the Ball Lids. On the supermarket shelves and also on Amazon.

So I got back into canning and put up some venison stew yesterday. I opened one today to try it out and had a very disturbing surprise.

The new Ball lids won't pop up by themselves!

How on Earth am I supposed to know if the seal fails???

Yep I am very unhappy with Ball and have invested in some reusable lids with gaskets to experiment with. If I like them Ball is history. Just tired of fooling around with their nonsense :mad:

I took someone to do some shopping yesterday.so I checked out the canning supplies.there were enough regular and large mouth jars for 4 or 5 ppl as log as they don't over do it.3 boxes of desolveable labels.and a few lids . everything else was thinned out or gone

Latest posts

Back