Atlas

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once those drones start talking to each other and all the big computers like the massive Cray 6s etc we are so F***ed. As it is I keep losing arguments with Siri, My cell phone has eloped with the TV remote and my car wont come out if its raining. Last night the freezer refused to let me have another beer and I dont like the way the microwave looks at the blender.

Last edited:
Mans fear of dying keeps trying to come up with alternatives. Come on, they already have an AI church by an ex google engineer Anthony Levandowski registered with the IRS, he said something about creating a god that will take charge of humans... the way of the future he said

Stephen Hawking's is right! We shouldn't go their.

the way of the future he said

This is just the inevitable progression of technology and artificial intelligence.

The same things were once said about firearms and nuclear weapons. Now once third world nations have nuclear weapons.

This is just the inevitable progression of technology and artificial intelligence.

The same things were once said about firearms and nuclear weapons. Now once third world nations have nuclear weapons.

True, though firearms and nuclear weapons don't control my daily life, man also controls these weapons who controls these AIs? Man has lost control of simple uneducated weapons though losing control of a sophisticated weapon allowed to make life and death choices is another matter and not one I'm comfortable with at all.

Sorry I took so long to get back I just caught the Robot Vacuum cleaner trying to apply for a gun licence, trying to reprogram it but look what its doing now

L0d4o2Oh.jpg

Mans fear of dying keeps trying to come up with alternatives. Come on, they already have an AI church by an ex google engineer Anthony Levandowski registered with the IRS, he said something about creating a god that will take charge of humans... the way of the future he said

Hah I know someone who lost an argument with a calculator :)

True, though firearms and nuclear weapons don't control my daily life, man also controls these weapons who controls these AIs? Man has lost control of simple uneducated weapons though losing control of a sophisticated weapon allowed to make life and death choices is another matter and not one I'm comfortable with at all.

Unfortunately this isn't up to us. As long someone is developing it others will be willing to pay for it.

Who knows maybe the "preppers of the future" will own defensive droids. Lol.

Unfortunately this isn't up to us. As long someone is developing it others will be willing to pay for it.

Who knows maybe the "preppers of the future" will own defensive droids. Lol.

I watched a movie a long time ago called johnny mnemonic, it took low-tech to bring down high-tech. An odd movie, entertaining never the less :)

Latest posts

Back