Recommended products for farming.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that prepare for total collapse , thus no stores or motorized transportation , I will throw out one of my survival plans . Chickens for eggs and Egyptian Walking onions . Scrambled together provide a meal for many areas , food all summer long . The onions multiply fast and once planted will keep emerging and multiplying year after year , forever . Of course though convenient to be able to buy chicken feed , chickens can survive on bugs and worms and keep reproducing forever . -- Something that I am somewhat skeptical of is survival plans that require trips to buy livestock feed or fuel for farming equipment . I guess that would all depend on how total the collapse is , regardless whether the cause is from inept politicians or a Nuclear War .

Last edited:
David Dubyne has goats and sheep which he is making plans to keep fed. His answer is Sudan Sorghum, barley and oats. His latest video explains it all. Including how to create fodder…how much seed you need…what the output is. With the Sudan sorghum he is just scruffing up his field a bit and then tossing the seed by hand. He figures 1/4 acre is all he will need.

1680527019701.png

Sudan Sorghum growing above

1680527131522.png

Sorghum fodder…at 7 days

1680527544132.png

Sudan sorghum at seed harvest time

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back