Are Suicides becoming Normalized?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All simply to break the resistance of their own people and destroy the history of the nation.
You let foreign people immigrate, forbid critical opinions and look little by little the traditions disappear because they can disturb and offend the new ones.
Through a subsequent culture war, the overpopulation will be solved in the end and those responsible will be far away in a safe country and let themselves be fed in a luxury resort by locals.

Yeah it figgers..:)-

musl-immig.jpg

musl-obama4.jpg

ambulances here cant cope with the rise in calls, Hospitals cant get people out of hospital beds because the ongoing care system is flawed,
people can wait 10 hours, 24 hours, 72 hours in some cases, sometimes they dont turn up at all.
there are just too many people, not enough hospital beds, not enough nurses, and covid caused burn out.
Wife and I have agreed, if either of us have a heart attack or a stroke, because of where we live, we will just go back to bed and die in our own bed.

a reduced population post collapse suits me.

The NWO has “white people” specifically targeted. It is going to backfire on them big time! Another thing it IS already doing is taking out the sheeple and woke as well as the sick trans in greater numbers.

It's time to change something, or it's time for a big conflict that will eradicate this rotten society from the planet, because if it goes on like this, we will all lose everything.
Definitely too many sheep on this planet who do not see how you are wrapped around the finger by Klaus Schwab, if the sheep then have nothing more will not ask questions, but say "we had no other choice".

A Big Conflict is brewing for certain! The fact the NWO and biden Regime is slow walking the crash only HELPS us!!! Gives us more time to coalesce with other true survival types. Gives us time to extend our gardens, food stores, learn more skills and transition to raise more animals.

Wars are a fast way to reduce population,create chaos and blame someone else for doing it

Bingo!!! The wars are needed to try and keep the death from the clotshot from being focused on by too many! They’ve jabbed our young military folks…but with a war they will be counted as dying because of war, not the real reason!

can you give more info on NWO taking out the sheeple, woke and trans? this sounds like it could be interesting.
of course this is similar to what Hitler and the Nazis did.

I was referencing the fact that those types are Vaxx ing and boosting so much…their lives are limited because of it. Another factor that will start showing up this year is their lack of preps…their inability to see the dangers in having no skills, their living location in cities, and last but not least, their inability to defend themselves. It all adds up to them being the first large group to die off.

Sorry if this painfully honest statement above bothers anyone.

can you give more info on NWO taking out the sheeple, woke and trans? this sounds like it could be interesting.
of course this is similar to what Hitler and the Nazis did.
The sheep are being made sick and killed by the conrona injection, look how many young and others are dying at the moment, look how many are coughing around and just sick.
It's going on now, flu shots are available on an RNA basis, sheep are lining up for each new vaccination.

The sheep are being made sick and killed by the conrona injection, look how many young and others are dying at the moment, look how many are coughing around and just sick.
It's going on now, flu shots are available on an RNA basis, sheep are lining up for each new vaccination.
yes I see what you mean, the covid clotshot has killed many here yet TPTB are still pushing sheeple to have yet more injections.

all the non prepper groups in the UK have lined up for the clotshot, dosent matter what you call them, they all lined up like sheep to have the govt poison injected into their bodies.
at one time there were moves to restrict those refusing the "vaccine" (like me) to where they could go or what they could do, like public events. at least that has now been cancelled, even the politicians wouldnt stand for that one, a two tier civilisation!

Last edited:
You should still be careful, the guys in power know names and addresses of all the unvaccinated.
Everyone who was vaccinated was registered by personal ID/passport, the Covid passport a second time, so the government knows who has been vaccinated and who has not.
Those who have not been vaccinated are guaranteed to be registered in a special database.

The politicians here would immediately reintroduce these discriminatory measures and divide the people into two parts if they saw a reason for it.
Corona was just a big test, the government has seen that a large part of the people have no brains and are willing for much, there will be a continuation.

I was referencing the fact that those types are Vaxx ing and boosting so much…their lives are limited because of it. Another factor that will start showing up this year is their lack of preps…their inability to see the dangers in having no skills, their living location in cities, and last but not least, their inability to defend themselves. It all adds up to them being the first large group to die off.

Sorry if this painfully honest statement above bothers anyone.

When, WHEEEN, does this start to happen?!?!?!?!? This is one NWO idea I can get behind; and even help if they ask..

Not sorry if this painfully honest statement above bother anyone. SAVE THE CHILDREN FROM THESE PSYCHO PEDOS!

And the white folks were more than happy to keep selling cheap handguns in the black ghettos so the blacks would just keep killing themselves off without getting any fingers pointed towards the white folks...
just another conspiracy theory though...
I have been reading enough and watching enough of this type of theories to see the truths behind the stories. There is always a bit of truth behind every lie or legend.
However they can and whereever they can, they want and will keep reducing the population thru wars, crimes, drugs, gangs, mafia, terror and fear. We are all just a part of the story, either watching from the outside, or, playing a part in the whole show. Fear, hatred, self-protection or just propaganda. We are disposable containers and food devourers, un-needed and un-wanted ballast to the elites. Get your life in order and keep prepping for the bad and pray to survive and re-build friends. live free, Gary

“Man seeks assisted suicide over gender transition regret​

'Cannot be reversed or relieved'​

When the process did not go well, the doctors meant to help him did not seem to care. The last couple of years were very intense medically for me. When I experienced depth loss in June 2021, I had to add a second dilation to my weekly routine to help myself. The doctor wasn’t concerned as she put it, ‘we as females experience vaginal atrophy,'” he explained, adding, “2022 came! I was referred to the Lois Hole Hospital for Women (about my hole). It was a phone consultation, nothing more!! I was relabelled [sic] from homosexual to asexual by that doctor?! Then came June 2022. I experienced a rare event of a confusional [sic] migraine that lasted 22 days and during that time I had forgot which genitalia I had and it caused so much stress and I was in and out of the hospital and I tried to raise this concern with several doctors… It was brushed off! I was so confused as to why I didn’t have a penis anymore!!
That was the tipping point for me. It’s what changed my life and mind that I can no longer trust this medical system that is captured by gender identity ideologies. It has killed the Indian.”

So now, this man, who the government PUSHED into chopping off his manhood is asking to be killed!!! He was convinced to do it at a young age.

When the process did not go well, the doctors meant to help him did not seem to care. The last couple of years were very intense medically for me. When I experienced depth loss in June 2021, I had to add a second dilation to my weekly routine to help myself. The doctor wasn’t concerned as she put it, ‘we as females experience vaginal atrophy,'” he explained, adding, “2022 came! I was referred to the Lois Hole Hospital for Women (about my hole). It was a phone consultation, nothing more!! I was relabelled [sic] from homosexual to asexual by that doctor?! Then came June 2022. I experienced a rare event of a confusional [sic] migraine that lasted 22 days and during that time I had forgot which genitalia I had and it caused so much stress and I was in and out of the hospital and I tried to raise this concern with several doctors… It was brushed off! I was so confused as to why I didn’t have a penis anymore!!
That was the tipping point for me. It’s what changed my life and mind that I can no longer trust this medical system that is captured by gender identity ideologies. It has killed the Indian.”

So now, this man, who the government PUSHED into chopping off his manhood is asking to be killed!!! He was convinced to do it at a young age.
I can't help but feel pity for these people. I can't imagine someone being that seriously ill and agreeing to mutilate them. These doctors should be hanged.

This guy is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Latest posts

Back