Anti Malaria Drug for COVID-19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrPrepper

Demi-God
Reaction score
It’s all over the news. It sounds promising. It’s been around since WWII, so the side effects are well known. It won’t help people with severe cases of the virus, but it should help most people. If this works, we could be back on track in maybe a month? What do you think?

Or is this more media hype?

I think it will help a lot, but it still will leave many dead and having permanent damage. It's a sulphur based treatment, not all that toxic, looks promising. Chlorine dioxide solution works much better for more ailments and is non toxic, has no serious side effects when used properly.

Well I'm screwed lol when I took that in Afghanistan in made me very nauseous and vomit, so they gave me a different brand and same thing. They also have some mental side effects for some people as well.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Found this on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxychloroquine#COVID-19

On 16 March 2020, advisor to the French Government on COVID-19, Professor Didier Raoult, announced that a non-randomized unblinded trial involving 24 people from the south east of France supported the claim that hydroxychloroquine was an effective treatment for COVID-19. The trial is yet to be peer-reviewed. An amount of 600 mg of hydroxychloroquine was administered to these people every day for 10 days. They reported "a significant decrease in viral load". The drug appeared to be responsible for a "rapid and effective speeding up of their healing process, and a sharp decrease in the amount of time they remained contagious". The antibiotic azithromycin - which is known to be effective against secondary infections from bacterial lung disease - led to even better outcomes. Professor Raoult said the results showed there was "a spectacular reduction in the number of positive cases" with the combination therapy. At 6 days, among patients given combination therapy, the percentage of cases still carrying SARS-CoV-2 was no more than 5%.

Latest posts

Back