Neanderthal Ancestry Confers Immunity for Severe Covid 19 to 50% of People With Euro-Asian Ancestry

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schattentarn

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I don't remember if I posted this before but there are many genes both + and - involved in natural Covid 19 immunity. This is the most important because if you have it, and there is a great chance you do, you will just flat out not die of Covid 19. It explains why some people of Latin America and especially Blacks die at seemingly disproportionate rates.

This is not a complete understanding since it does not say if immunity comes when you inherit genes from just one or both parents. But if you are of European or East Asian ancestry, I would not worry too much about Covid 19. The only possible exceptions are in Northeast Italy and Spain where people seem to be dropping like flies for no reason. So there could be other factors involved.

Neanderthal gene can confer protection against severe COVID-19, finds study (news-medical.net)

Funny they still use that term. Who knows from what land that person with arthritis came from?

I have lineage from that area, but not sure if from that particular valley...

I am not sure if genetics plays much of a role, but there are cultural differences without a doubt. Seems a little early to say for sure. But it could be a possibility. Italy and Spain handled the situation poorly, especially in regards to the elderly.

I know vitamin D intake is huge, and most people are low.

Maybe he has some clarity on the article I cited. Evidently, there are three genes confering immunity against severe infections. Each gene is a position of the chromosome. Since there is a + and - effect here, there are at least two forms of these genes in all three positions. These multiple forms are called alleles. The percentages for immunity cited could be either one + and one- or two +. If we know which, we can calculate the exact percentage of these + genes in the population following something called the Hardy-Weinberg Equilibrium

Genotype= ( P + Q ) 2 or written out

Genotype= P2 + 2PQ + Q2

P and Q are alternate forms of the gene (alleles). The observed gene occurrences are inserted for the letters. The "2" means squared.

This would work out as (below) if each phenotype, what is observed, was at 50%.

Genotype= .50 + .50
x .50 + .50

So if the homozygote, Q2, confers immunity and because it is a square, the shortcut to finding the actual percentage of the gene in the population is to find the square root of .25. That number minus 1.00 is the percentage of unprotected genes. I don't have a calculator which does square root.

The issues here are the the square root of number can be higher than that number. So the square root of .50 is .70, for instance. Also the presence of one +allele and one -allele SOMETIMES confers partial immunity.

What all this really means is people of European ancestry may be mostly immune to the most negative effects of Covid 19, depending on the percentages of these three genes. It would be important to find out before you risk vaccination.

=
I was having a discussion with an anthropologist professor. Her word of wisdom were "When people meet, they mate".
[/QUOTE

just curious, in that study, is there factored in also what blood type you are?
read some where that blood types have some effect too,

Yes, that is true. People say type O is the best for this. But that is another immunity system completely. There are many levels and kinds of immunity to consider, so many that few people will be alike, if any. This is something to consider also concerning vaccination. Were all configurations of immunity tested with a vaccine? Who knows

Latest posts

Back