Ammunition

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 28" Mossberg barrel if your interested. I believe it has 2 or three chokes with it. Vent rib, bead site. IM me if interested. It's doing me no good as I changed it over to a home defense gun. I have other shotguns for hunting.
Thank you. I will have to do more research before I commit to buying it, so if you have someone else who wants it, then don't save it for me.

I'll get back to you in a week or so.

Thank you again.

It sits in the back of the gun closet, not doing anything or costing me any money. If you find you're interested let me know. No rush.

Been seeing a lot of shotgun shells lately. Mostly 12 and 20 birdshot and target loads. Some buckshot on occasion. Seen a smattering of 16 and 28 gauge as well. Pistol ammo is still relegated to 9,40 and 45. Rifle in 5.56 and 308. Not much in other flavors though. Still seeking 357/38. If I find any I'll let you know. After I get it! LOL

Been seeing a lot of shotgun shells lately. Mostly 12 and 20 birdshot and target loads. Some buckshot on occasion. Seen a smattering of 16 and 28 gauge as well. Pistol ammo is still relegated to 9,40 and 45. Rifle in 5.56 and 308. Not much in other flavors though. Still seeking 357/38. If I find any I'll let you know. After I get it! LOL

You can get .38 on the north shore. How much are you willing to pay? $1 a round?

I have a 1942 Winchester model 12, 12 gauge pump. It's the best shotgun I ever used, it's been used as a paddle, never rusted. Always cycles any shells, rusty or not. It's got an awesome bluing. The pump action is super smooth. I've been using it since I could hold it up.
One of the best guns ever made, I had one till it was stolen!

Ammunition can NEVER have too much in my view, but the biggest mistake is if your house collapses because you have too much stored in the house, that gives questions from the authorities when it comes to the collapse ash and very bad articles in the newspapers.
Joking aside, I also have some, but at the moment I'm glad I have the stuff, if I can no longer use it I still have good friends.

Latest posts

Back