?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is urban survival even possible ? as in Singapore... everything is high rise and it does not have any natural supplies.. I wonder how am i going to survive if SHTF ... what to do if my preps run out..

Hmm, bugging out would be hard for me ... because Singapore is not a very large place... but i will scout out places that is possible to do so..

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Nice, but most of areas that have fresh water source.. is out in the open... so its kinda risky

with that many people in your surroundings,you'll have to be able to move quickly,un-noticed and have means to defend.
you obviously don't need to think about cold,but your gear must be able to take the punishment of the humidity and heat.
a hammock and a tarp could be nice,then you would not be sleeping on the ground with all the critters trying to eat you.

with that many people in your surroundings,you'll have to be able to move quickly,un-noticed and have means to defend.
you obviously don't need to think about cold,but your gear must be able to take the punishment of the humidity and heat.
a hammock and a tarp could be nice,then you would not be sleeping on the ground with all the critters trying to eat you.

Thankz for the advice #jontte

Problem is, over 5 million other people will be looking for a place too, and the "places" are scarce there.

I would think that if you have enough water, and can grow food using hydroponics or in flower boxes on the outside of the building, you might be able to just stay under the radar until the herd thins out a bit.

Eventually a post SHTF society will emerge, and you'll have to adapt to it, whatever "it" might be.

There WILL be survivors.

Roger that , alrights. I will keep that in mind... so that means i will hv to be on the move most of the time

Hmm, bugging out would be hard for me ... because Singapore is not a very large place... but i will scout out places that is possible to do so..

Your surrounded by water with thousands of islands nearby. Find one that's off the shipping lanes and start stashing stuff there. Of course you'll need a boat.

learn all of the streets,side streets,alleys ,and other routes..if you haven't already..also learn the different locations of fresh water.they'll come handy if the water stops flowing through the pipes..i'm thinking that you most and likely live in a high rise of some kind,and because of that.is there water tanks/towers on the roof ,of where you live?if there is.notice all the plumbing.and figure out which one is your primary source of water..then learn where the shut off valves are for the other ones.so you can shut them off,if you need to..

Well, if i'm not wrong there are very few preppers in Singapore.. i don't see any of them coming up on forums or so esp on youtube

yup,only thing some know is that I'm active in the reserve and if shtf I'll get the call to come and have some "fun moments camping and playing with the big boys" ;)

Latest posts

Back