$1 Billion in recent purchases near Travis AFB

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainingcatzanddogs

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
The biggest foreign farm land owner in the US is Canadians. Then Danish, UK and others for a total of 35,000,000 acres. Actually China is 18 on the list with about 248,000 acres. I personally don't think any foreigner should be allowed to buy land in the US. Used to be Missouri had a law banning foreign ownership of farm land. Until the Chinks wanted to buy Smithfield, plus 42,000 acres. The politicians changed the law for them.
Years ago I sold a farm to some German investors. They offered more than i was asking. Real estate sells for the highest price offered. I don't think anyone here would sell their property for less than fair market value, and with the stupid anti discrimination laws, it would probably be illegal to turn down an offer from a foreigner. Everything has a price, including, or especially politicians.

Land to the west of Travis is Suisun swamp. Good wetland hunting and it’s been gradually been being closed off to hunters. This is the area most vulnerable to the B-52s taking off and landing
Land to south and east was pretty flat cattle land. A lot of nut farming was done in that area, but has since ceased.
To me, I would like to know which land is being bought.

Land to the west of Travis is Suisun swamp. Good wetland hunting and it’s been gradually been being closed off to hunters. This is the area most vulnerable to the B-52s taking off and landing
Land to south and east was pretty flat cattle land. A lot of nut farming was done in that area, but has since ceased.
To me, I would like to know which land is being bought.
There seems to be 2 Threads.
I would suggest Locking that one and take note of what I quoted on it here.

The biggest foreign farm land owner in the US is Canadians. Then Danish, UK and others for a total of 35,000,000 acres. Actually China is 18 on the list with about 248,000 acres. I personally don't think any foreigner should be allowed to buy land in the US. Used to be Missouri had a law banning foreign ownership of farm land. Until the Chinks wanted to buy Smithfield, plus 42,000 acres. The politicians changed the law for them.
Years ago I sold a farm to some German investors. They offered more than i was asking. Real estate sells for the highest price offered. I don't think anyone here would sell their property for less than fair market value, and with the stupid anti discrimination laws, it would probably be illegal to turn down an offer from a foreigner. Everything has a price, including, or especially politicians.

Texas passed a law but, there are loopholes, as usual. And as expected, people of a certain political leaning, are screaming discrimination and bigotry.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/te...ase-farmland-citizens-hostile-foreign-nations

Another article that gave me more info, interested because it is close.

https://www.rt.com/business/579387-us-probes-land-purchase-air-base/
Key takeaways.

The company has spent around $800 million on the land and is regarded as the largest landowner in the county.
The WSJ notes that over the years, Flannery has tabled a number of plans regarding the use of the purchased land, from renewable energy and related projects to farming “new types of crops or orchards,” and leasing it to olive growers.

NOBODY GROWS OLIVES THAT FAR NORTH!

Flannery is registered in the state of Delaware, and as such does not have to publicly disclose information about its owners.

GEE, DELAWARE??????? Where is a former Senator,VP, and Prez from?????

However, county supervisor Mitch Mashburn told the WSJ that most of the purchased land is dry farmland, and he doubts “that land can turn a profit to make it worth almost a billion dollars in investment.

I dont think we have to look to foreign because it will lead to within.

If I had a billion $$ I'd buy a large chunk of land too, just not in California. Unless it was along the California coast. It really isn't any of our business what this guy plans to do with the land. At least he's an American citizen.
Any of us could form an investment corporation and pool our money to buy large tracts of land too. Who's with me?

If I had a billion $$ I'd buy a large chunk of land too, just not in California. Unless it was along the California coast. It really isn't any of our business what this guy plans to do with the land. At least he's an American citizen.
Any of us could form an investment corporation and pool our money to buy large tracts of land too. Who's with me?
The point I am getting is we don‘t know where and who. The investment company from Delaware doesnt have to divulge. They have like the swiss bank of US. That’s why most big boats are registered in Delaware. Less taxes and registration With more privacy.
They can say their investors are 95% US. But the 5%?????
The land they bought is pretty much crap And not worth the price.

The point I am getting is we don‘t know where and who. The investment company from Delaware doesnt have to divulge. They have like the swiss bank of US. That’s why most big boats are registered in Delaware. Less taxes and registration With more privacy.
They can say their investors are 95% US. But the 5%?????
The land they bought is pretty much crap And not worth the price.
That's just smart business practice that any of us could take advantage of. Again, it really isn't any of our business what they plan to do with their land. Maybe the found some valuable minerals on the land, maybe they bought it for the horny toads and grasshoppers.
I don't know about private yachts, but most cargo ships and tankers are registered out side of the US, like in Panama or Libya, to save on taxes.

I have frequented a business in that area. Went to buy IBC tanks a couple times. Only previously filled with cinnamon, garlic and other such oils for half the price.
Gate with a phone number to get in. A couple of barns with bottling lines in them bottling an organic pesticide. Housing quarters that looked like an old motel.
If i had yelled immigration-everyone would have scattered. You can buy this product at your local Lowe’s or Depot and beyond.
I honestly don't care what they were doing there, i got a good deal. Sketchy place.

@Arcticdude would you would be concerned if land was being bought up near a major AF base that was the AF first line of defense for you. Oh wait, Travis is. I just happen to be closer.

If it wasn't for the agenda 2030/50 stuff where the WEF wants 30%/50% of the land in the US under "conservancy", "preservation" and the maps I have seen of the Wildlands project, including the banning of human presence zones from the UN, I would agree @Arcticdude.
But, knowing how underhanded and sneaky the progressive tyrants have become, I'm not going to just ignore it and say everything is hunky-dory.

If it wasn't for the agenda 2030/50 stuff where the WEF wants 30%/50% of the land in the US under "conservancy", "preservation" and the maps I have seen of the Wildlands project, including the banning of human presence zones from the UN, I would agree @Arcticdude.
But, knowing how underhanded and sneaky the progressive tyrants have become, I'm not going to just ignore it and say everything is hunky-dory.
We're talking about private land here, not public domain land. Big difference. The buyer of that property can do what he wants with it. Just like you or I can do with our land. The government has been buying up and confiscating private land for years now and putting much of it off limits to humans. We have no idea what this guy plans to do with his land. That's none of our business.

I have frequented a business in that area. Went to buy IBC tanks a couple times. Only previously filled with cinnamon, garlic and other such oils for half the price.
Gate with a phone number to get in. A couple of barns with bottling lines in them bottling an organic pesticide. Housing quarters that looked like an old motel.
If i had yelled immigration-everyone would have scattered. You can buy this product at your local Lowe’s or Depot and beyond.
I honestly don't care what they were doing there, i got a good deal. Sketchy place.

@Arcticdude would you would be concerned if land was being bought up near a major AF base that was the AF first line of defense for you. Oh wait, Travis is. I just happen to be closer.
How many millions of acres does the military and federal government already "own"? I think they already control way too much land, especially in the west. In my state the government controls over 87% of all the land.
No, I have no problem with a citizen buying up land near a military base.
I remember when a 1 million dollars for a property was a big deal. Now days it's hard to find anything for less than a mil, or 10 mil or more.

Latest posts

Back