Trump threatens to shut down 'whole border' with Mexico

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up,you forgot the cartells,the way that situation is played now,cartells loose money,something they don't like and they have far less scruples in taking some lives down there..

Yes the Cartels do exist and they are extremely dangerous, that does not change the fact these "Desperate" people were offered work permit, jobs and assistance. Turned down to get to the "Promised Land". None of their asylum claims will stand up, just because they passed on the opportunities presented to them in Mexico. Them having to stay an wait in Mexico does help the Cartels make money. They will have to pay coyotes to slip them across. The Cartels don't want them just walking across for free, no money in that for them. These migrants just got used by the liberals, the Cartels and those looking to keep access to very cheap labor. They are not getting in and will have walked all that distance to have the same life style they had in their own countries.

The people in T.J. are going to drive them out, they can't afford to keep having the border closed. This time the border got closed in both directions. That means no tourist dollars coming in and no job money from San Diego coming back. The economy of T.J. is not self sufficient, they must have border access to survive. The tourist will stop crossing for fear they will get stuck on the wrong side, for who knows how long. Th employers are going to start looking at where these people live, in T.J., sorry, too risky. The employers need people that can get to work everyday. A low paid employee is of no value if he can't get to the job site.

The border wall and immigration reform will stop these people from being used by all sides. Human nature to want a better life, but they are going to have to find a way in their own countries.

These are human beings, not trash. That being said, I actually support having a controlled border, but still have some compassion for these people that want something better for their kids. I saw one mother with three small kids getting tear gassed. I don’t agree with locking them up in tents in the desert for undetermined amounts of time or separating them from their children either. For one, I read that it costs 750.00 per day to ‘house’ each detainee. Are you kidding me, what a monumental waste of my tax dollars. It’s inhumane and expensive. Charter some 747’s, sure, not cheap but less than the millions we are wasting now on detentions. Buy them a meal and a one way flight back to the capital of the country they came from. Keep the families together, but deport immediately. Before long the word would spread that making the journey isn’t worth the effort.

The mom and kids are what they want you to see, and remember.

I saw the 300 mid twenties dudes skulking in the background.

Need a decent humane cheap fast way to deal with this stuff.

Not gonna happen.
Still think a one way ticket would dissuade most from making the trip twice.

But we would pay for that forever! If every jet held a hundred, and we caught 1000 a day, that's 10 flights a day, for ever. Crime would build up around that, ground crew would start smuggling drugs on those flights, women would trade sexual favors to be "lost".

I used to get in some fights. Sometimes I didn't want to, but the other person did, and then it's a fight. How I felt that day didn't matter. Even if I knew I was being nice, because the person clearly couldn't fight, the second they swung it was all over. My good intentions, didn't matter.

That's how I see the border at this point. We have good intentions, not hurting anyone while attempting to uphold immigration law.

But they want to fight. And they're gonna swing. And then it's fight on.

Why weren't those 300 skulking background guys carrying the women and kids to safety? Sheilding them? Being smart enough to not start shit when 3 year old kids are right there?

Some of those people seem pretty trashy.

The law is the catch-22 problem. Yes they could be shipped back home a lot cheaper than housing them, the LAW does not allow that. The second they are arrested for illegal crossing, they claim asylum, that start a formal procedure, that can take years. Then you get the large amount logistics involved and again the law gets involved in the quality of housing, the medical care (one illegal demanded and got an abortions) and a ton of different rules and regulations as to how adults are cared for and how children are cared for.

If humane treatment is the goal, change the immigration / asylum laws so they know not to come here. America has to stick to the legal immigration process and have zero illegal immigration. America does not need, not can it afford more untrained people. If we are going to allow people into this country, they they have to bring something of value, that is on short supply here. We don't need more day labor workers, or gardeners or housekeeping staff, we have enough people that can do those jobs, once welfare is cut off. We don't need more taxi drivers, truck drivers, those jobs are going to be obsolete in less than a decade.

If you studied the travel pictures of these caravans, the majority of the people are not women and children, they are full grown adults. I do not feel sorry for the woman with the kids getting tear gassed, the mother put the kids into that position. Why should Americans have to defend our borders? Why do these people feel they have a right to violate our law and endanger our law enforcement and or military? They want us to be compassionate but they throw rocks and bottles at those that would prevent them from accomplishing their wishes /demands. They were yelling 'Yes WE Can" in defiance to our demand they respect our laws and not try to cross.

They do not act like respectful law abiding humans, they act like ungrateful migrant herds. They demand better shelter, better food, better care and better treatment but I don't remember anybody inviting down here. They demand we open our border because they deserve it. So what have they done for us, to deserve being let in? Lets see, they abandoned their own country and blamed it for being too dangerous but spent weeks waving their national flags. They claim they are in danger but refused asylum in Mexico. They claim they just want to work, but turned down jobs in Mexico. The only thing I can be sure of, it that they want into America. Wait, I can also be sure they will become a HUGE drain on our economy.

They are coached. I've been in war ravaged and crime ridden countries where people actually did require immediate rescue and aid, and if anyone thinks that these "migrant caravans" look anything like that, I'm telling you flat out, your wrong.

Somalia springs to mind, although I didn't go ashore during Op Restore Hope. I did see some refugees in Djibouti, on shore live and person, and they looked like this.
2011781452181734_19.jpg

Loads of women and children. People malnourished. Nothing with them, because they literally ran the 性交 away from where they were to avoid instant death. Shitty clothes. Filthy. Shell shocked. Passive. Hopeless.

This whole migrant caravans? Theatre.

They ain't fooling me. Does it suck where they came from? Of course!

Are they about to drop dead? Are they dying on the trek, like many Somali refugee did? Children starving? Mass rape? Harried along the way by gunfire?

Nope. Theyre pretty much good to go.

These are human beings, not trash. That being said, I actually support having a controlled border, but still have some compassion for these people that want something better for their kids. I saw one mother with three small kids getting tear gassed. I don’t agree with locking them up in tents in the desert for undetermined amounts of time or separating them from their children either. For one, I read that it costs 750.00 per day to ‘house’ each detainee. Are you kidding me, what a monumental waste of my tax dollars. It’s inhumane and expensive. Charter some 747’s, sure, not cheap but less than the millions we are wasting now on detentions. Buy them a meal and a one way flight back to the capital of the country they came from. Keep the families together, but deport immediately. Before long the word would spread that making the journey isn’t worth the effort.

You may be right Brent, how many are you taking in? If your answer is none, then we need to keep them from crossing the border illegaly.

They are coached. I've been in war ravaged and crime ridden countries where people actually did require immediate rescue and aid, and if anyone thinks that these "migrant caravans" look anything like that, I'm telling you flat out, your wrong.

Somalia springs to mind, although I didn't go ashore during Op Restore Hope. I did see some refugees in Djibouti, on shore live and person, and they looked like this.
2011781452181734_19.jpg

Loads of women and children. People malnourished. Nothing with them, because they literally ran the 性交 away from where they were to avoid instant death. Shitty clothes. Filthy. Shell shocked. Passive. Hopeless.

This whole migrant caravans? Theatre.

They ain't fooling me. Does it suck where they came from? Of course!

Are they about to drop dead? Are they dying on the trek, like many Somali refugee did? Children starving? Mass rape? Harried along the way by gunfire?

Nope. Theyre pretty much good to go.

Thank you SGS, you painted the picture as it really is, Fake exodus. They want a better life, sure but they are not a real exodus. They are just a bunch of entitled thinking from a different country. We already got enough of those types.

You know, I mentioned to my husband a week or so ago, I was surprised how many of them were over weight. I thought it was odd with all that walking.

You may be right Brent, how many are you taking in? If your answer is none, then we need to keep them from crossing the border illegaly.
I am actually for a secure border. That doesn’t mean I don’t have compassion for other human beings. There is no easy answer to this, but tighter border security is one of the things I agree with trump on.

People forget Ellis Island. People from all countries came here hoping for a better life, The ones that did not qualified, were turned away and had to pay their way back home. Those people did not throw rocks at the immigration officers. They did not call them names. They did not get free food and housing. Those were true immigrants, self reliant and willing to enter legally. They were important to American and were supportive of America. The illegal aliens in T. J. have none of these qualities. They complain the free (donated, by poor Mexicans) food is not up to their standards and is only good for pig feed. This it the exact type of people we desperately need to KEEP OUT of America.

The nicest thing we can do for these people is convince them and all the future caravan people they are not getting in, they will not be allowed to stay if they do get in. They will not have any place to live, work, and no education for their children. They need to stay and fight for a better life in their own countries. Taking in these countries tired and dirty masses is no longer a possibility. During the agricultural and industrial age, that worked but America does not need bodies, it needs highly skilled bodies and these caravan folks do not fit the bill.

How much more inhumane is it to give false hope, than to actually make it impossible for them to come or stay in America. That is the real truth to reality. It is easy to say we feel for them and MAYBE, we can do something to help them, --- that sentiment is what drives these illegal aliens and keeps this war going. If the liberals just said, sorry we feel your pain but it is never going to happen and illegal immigration will not be allowed ever. Tell then if they come, they will not be allowed to enter. If they sneak in, then they will be caught and deported, no matter how nice they have been, how long they have been here, or how many of their children were born here, they will be deported, just that simple.

False hope is the most inhumane trick of all. There is no statute of limitation on illegal aliens, nor should there be. Do not leave any doubt as to their ability to enter or stay here.

My grandma was pregnant, got pneumonia, had to wait, ended up being 2 years before she could join my grandpa.

Somehow, they made it work. All legal. Citizenship first, then jobs, then land, then house.

Let us in! Then huck a rock?

Seriously, let's just not let anyone in at all. See how everyone likes that. I bet other countries would help pay for the wall if it got them off the "no immigration list".

SGS, I really like that idea, Close all the border and only those countries that pay are allowed in, certainly works for me. Plus we could have a dollar per person border crossing fee. T.J. alone has more than 40, 000 per day cross. Lets do the math, 40,000 x 365 =14,600,600. Now multiply that times the number of border entrance locations and you could be looking at a half billion easy. Won't take long to pay for the wall and even start to make a profit.

Latest posts

Back