Trump threatens to shut down 'whole border' with Mexico

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
This President is not going to back down. This is not Obuma and the reset policies of old. Anybody with half a brain (Circut Court Judge) should have see this coming. If theses caravan people do a bum's rush, or even form up for such a tactic, President Trump will close the port of entry and then you are going to see massive violence against the caravan people. There are thousands that depend on working in San Diego county and if they can't get across, no money. There are already thousands of folks struggling to survive in T.J., and many more depend on the money earned in San Diego, this is not going to be pretty.

"Speaking to reporters while in Florida for the holiday, Trump threatened to close the U.S. border with Mexico for an undisclosed period of time if his administration determines that its southern ally has lost "control" on its side.

Trump also said he has given the thousands of active-duty troops he sent to the border before the Nov. 6 midterm elections the "OK" to use lethal force against migrants "if they have to." And he said Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, whom he has faulted for not being tough enough on immigration, is "in there trying."

"It's a tough job," he said.

Trump's border threat came days after a federal judge put the administration's asylum policy on hold. Under that new policy, Trump declared no one could apply for asylum except at an official border entry point. Some ports of entry are already facing huge backups, with people waiting for weeks."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...-mexico-if-immigration-becomes-uncontrollable

Lots of products come in from Mexico. Lots of fruits and vegetables.

Just one more reason the caravan folks better rethink their plans. President Trump will not give it a second thought. Those folks depending on selling and distributing to America a re not going to take kindly to being screwed by a bunch of foreigners. Also, tempers tend to run real hot down there (yeah, I know racial profiling) but I have been there and watched it happen. If the border gets shut down, the North Americans are not going to make up the loss to the Mexican producers and the Mexicans know this. The Border patrol Agents and the Military will have advance notice if they try to just rush the ports. The Mexican military and the T.J. police will have advanced notice if they try to assemble at the border crossing. This is not going to end well, unless Mexico clears this group and future groups way for the ports. All the talking heads of the various new media now know their B.S. is not working and these are not asylum seekers but a bunch of people not waiting in line for a piece of the American pie.

Just one more reason the caravan folks better rethink their plans. President Trump will not give it a second thought. Those folks depending on selling and distributing to America a re not going to take kindly to being screwed by a bunch of foreigners. Also, tempers tend to run real hot down there (yeah, I know racial profiling) but I have been there and watched it happen. If the border gets shut down, the North Americans are not going to make up the loss to the Mexican producers and the Mexicans know this. The Border patrol Agents and the Military will have advance notice if they try to just rush the ports. The Mexican military and the T.J. police will have advanced notice if they try to assemble at the border crossing. This is not going to end well, unless Mexico clears this group and future groups way for the ports. All the talking heads of the various new media now know their B.S. is not working and these are not asylum seekers but a bunch of people not waiting in line for a piece of the American pie.
I read that the caravan was not allowed to cross a bridge into Mexico, so they went under the bridge and waded over, the authorities only stopped them from the b ridge, but just watched as they walked through the water and over into Mexico. Mexican authorities don't give a rats behind enough to make a real stand.

@brandx

Yeah it was a mistake for them (the Mexican police /soldiers) to not stop them at their southern border but again these politicians still think Obuma is in office. They were not expecting the reaction for President Trump OR the reaction of the people in T.J. Now they are royally screwed. The caravan people are now DEMANDING better food, housing and medical care. The mayor of T.J. is telling everybody that T.J. is not going to foot the bill. Too many have and are underestimation President Trump. The United Nation can also thank President for the high number of nations that are or have withdrawn from their International free immigration act. It is now falling apart.

fruit and veg dosent only come from Mexico, they are grown other places.
Yes, they are grown in other places, but Mexico is a big supplier. You can get the same vegetable grown in Mexico about 1/3 of the price as you can from California. Lots of shipping cost involved.

A large number of migrants stormed the San Diego border today. The border crossing was shut down. Pretty dramatic coverage on the news. Almost like something out of the beginning of an apocalyptic movie. I am conflicted with this. There is a part of me that cares for fellow human beings and hates seeing anyone desperate and hungry. There’s also the realist side that knows we cannot financially absorb all the poor and desperate people from South America. I also know this is just the tip of the iceberg. The immigrants trying to cross over will only continue and increase over time. Not really expressing any opinion or stand on this, just voicing my feelings here.

I could feel for these folks but they were offered jobs and legal document to stay and work in Mexico, they turned it down. So these are not desperate people but folks trying to maximize their potential earning by lying and disregarding our laws and borders.

Now because of this "Bums Rush" action today, there is going to a ton of violence visited on the illegal aliens (to both countries). If you thought the hostile reaction towards the caravan folks was bad before, watch it turn bloody now. The people in T.J. are losing their livelihood and I can guarantee you they are not going to sit by quietly. The police in T. J. are going to get real tired of the constant attacks and the military (on both sides) are going to get real tired of the attacks too. Somebody is going to get shot. Today it was smoke grenades but soon it will be bullets.

The fact the Mexican President elect, back walked the announced agreement (Remain In Mexico) is going to make President Trump extremely mad, so the border may stay locked down for a while. Just a guess on my part. That stupid 9th. circuit Judge can be real proud his decision has escalated this situation. Before they could catch and send back, now they have to be stopped on the Mexican side, That is going to lead to bloodshed. There are militia troop (private citizen militia) manning observation posts all along the souther border. These are volunteers and they are armed. Desperation and gunpowder do not bode well for a happy out come, for the illegal aliens. The wall would have stopped 95 percent of all this crap. Now we are going to wait for enough of them to get killed to actually move forward. All these countries need to close their border and then work together to improve conditions, at a local level. America is not the food basket of the world. sad but a fact.

Up,you forgot the cartells,the way that situation is played now,cartells loose money,something they don't like and they have far less scruples in taking some lives down there..

The situation on the border is getting very interesting . Once We are committed to change if will happen . This will send a ripple effect all through Mexico and Central America .

Latest posts

Back