Some Caravan Migrants Return Home Fearing Violent Clashes at U.S. Border

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
As I stated in one of my other posts, these illegal aliens were and are being used. Many are openly stating how they were told there would no or very little resistance to their entry into America. With the growing violence at the border and the openly hostile reaction by many of the T.J. residence, they are now trying to return to their home countries. This points to many things but the ability to qualify for asylum is not one of them. They have been lied to by the coyotes, the caravan leaders and those that are paying / financing the caravan (maintaining cheap illegal labor).

A collection of Central American caravan migrants in Tijuana and some still camped in Mexico City decided to return home–citing fear of violent clashes with authorities. Several claim they were promised an easy journey with minimal resistance from U.S. officials.

In Mexico City, several migrants are seeking a return home after growing tired from waiting weeks in shelters and growing fearful of rising violence at the border, Mexico’s Siete24 reported. The news site spoke with Maritza Del Carmen Mendez, a Salvadoran migrant, who claimed she left her country in October but is afraid of tensions surrounding the caravan and the escalation of conflicts at the U.S. border. The woman said that she is planning to return home until her relatives in the U.S. can arrange her journey with a human smuggler.

In Tijuana, where thousands of migrants are waiting for entry into the U.S., several individuals signed up for returns courtesy of the Mexican government, claiming they were misled about the difficulties ahead of them.

People outside the outdoor shelter are signing up to leave Mexico and return home. Many cite fear of staying after yesterday’s clash at the border and discrimination in Tijuana from residents.

“The border is not like people and the news back home says it is…they said it was safe and easy,” said Javier Gonzalez, who is voluntarily going home. “We came to find the American dream and all we found was a nightmare.”

An agent with Grupos Beta, the humanitarian arm of Mexico’s immigration authority, told me 30 people from the caravan have elected to self deport this morning. It’s double than the 15 they get daily and believe it’s because people are scared after yesterday.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...n-home-fearing-violent-clashes-at-u-s-border/

The woman said she is returning home until her relatives in the US can arrange a smuggler to get her across the border...

And these relatives are whom? They know this smuggler how? Who is this smuggler?

Let's not ask any difficult questions, I guess.

Yep, head on home lady, you'll be backpacking across Southern New Mexico in no time!

The woman said she is returning home until her relatives in the US can arrange a smuggler to get her across the border...

And these relatives are whom? They know this smuggler how? Who is this smuggler?

Let's not ask any difficult questions, I guess.

Yep, head on home lady, you'll be backpacking across Southern New Mexico in no time!
They better know the human smuggler. The cartel has gotten into the business of smuggling, after crossing the border, many women are released on the other side to human sex traffickers and find themselves in something far worse than what they came from.

Oh, this calls for another "Thank you Obama!" Remember when he promised that Obamacare wouldn't cover illegals? Then later magically it did? And even if it didn't, the illegals show up in hospitals and they treat them knowing they won't get a penny. And instead add the costs to our bill and mine, and to insurance costs. Insane...

Oh, this calls for another "Thank you Obama!" Remember when he promised that Obamacare wouldn't cover illegals? Then later magically it did? And even if it didn't, the illegals show up in hospitals and they treat them knowing they won't get a penny. And instead add the costs to our bill and mine, and to insurance costs. Insane...

When I got my $20k ER bill I went in and thanked mom for voting for BHO. She's like DUH, I didn't know. I said "exactly, that's why I begged you not to vote for him." She still thinks she's a Dem even though they left her ideology years ago. She won't listen to reason.

When I got my $20k ER bill I went in and thanked mom for voting for BHO. She's like DUH, I didn't know. I said "exactly, that's why I begged you not to vote for him." She still thinks she's a Dem even though they left her ideology years ago. She won't listen to reason.

The problem with these people is that the "Feel Good -- Did Good" feeling out weigh the facts. We are saving all those poor desperate migrants. Truth, 1) One they are not desperate, they are looking to pick the best place to free load from. 2) They should have their case heard. --- No they should not because everyone of them failed to accept Mexico's offer --- thus ASylum null and void. 3) Many if not most cannot pass the health restrictions for immigration.

Now the GOP is not much better, they want to let in a ton of screened migrants to keep the labor costs down. We really do need term limits and a third political party. Screwed by the Left and screwed by the right. The left want to turn us into Nanny state - mother may I, slaves. The rights want to bankrupt the middle class and turn us into low paid economic slaves.

Latest posts

Back