2 migrant children dropped over border wall by suspected smuggler

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
NOW TELL ME WE DON'T NEED THE WALL!!! The children were dropped about 18 feet, One suffered facial injuries. Until we get the real wall, this will continue to happen or worse. The smugglers are not going to stop and they don't care who gets injured or killed.

Two small migrant children appeared to be dropped from the Mexico side of the border into the Arizona side by a suspected smuggler, according to surveillance footage provided by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) on Monday.

The children were dropped from the 18-foot wall near the San Luis Port of Entry, according to CBP release. One child suffered a facial injury.
At least one person in Mexico was seen helping adult members of the family group over the top of the wall, and then dropping the children to the waiting family members below, according to the release. The six family members were from Guatemala, including three children ages 2, 7 and 10, the release said. The ages of the two children who were dropped were unclear. All six were taken into custody.

The suspect who helped the children over the border wall to the group did not cross into the U.S., CPB said, according to Yuma's KYMA-TV.

That section of the wall where the incident took place is part of the 27 miles that has been selected for replacement in 2019, the station reported, citing the CPB.

Watch the video.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-migrant-children-dropped-from-top-of-border-wall-cpb-video-shows

This is a perfect case to explain why adding razor wire to all of the border fence is needed for humanitarian purposes. "Protect the Children", by installing razor wire!

Last edited:
Does anyone have an update on the caravan? Are they deciding to go home yet? Or are they still staying strong?

Half have been relocated further from the border. Some have chosen to return to their countries. Many are still mooching off the T.J people. Some have climbed the fence and been caught. One Pregnant women climbed fence, got caught and gave birth to an anchor baby the next day. The news media has suddenly slowed down or stopped posting info, so not sure what is happen now. I have a feeling they will be drifting along the border and will start being smuggled in by the coyotes. These people are just dumb and desperate pawns. The open border people lied to them and told them it was going to be easy to get in. The coyotes were just waiting for them to get there and then will start charging them to smuggle them across.AND we will still get to pay for them, one way or the other. I just discovered we (the tax payer) have spent over 27 million on "Relocation Gift Packages) for those that do get deported. So we pay to process them, feed them, house them, transport them back home and we give them a free gift bag to go along with all the other expenses we have paid. You just got to love that money tree the government uses for all this stuff.

SPEAKING OF ILLEGALS...... I am so mad. About 20 miles from here, an "undocumented" citizen befriended a family then broke into their home and RAPED their 6 year old daughter.

Damn his soul to hell.

A child for Christ's sake.

SPEAKING OF ILLEGALS...... I am so mad. About 20 miles from here, an "undocumented" citizen befriended a family then broke into their home and RAPED their 6 year old daughter.

Damn his soul to hell.

A child for Christ's sake.

100% with you. What a travesty. I just don't understand why this was ever reported. I don't understand why instead there isn't an unmarked shallow grave somewhere, or some well fed feral hogs & vultures?

I've said this before. Behavior is repetitive. When someone commits one crime, they are more likely to keep committing crimes. Rapes like this deserve the death penalty and nothing less. With no limits on 'suffering'. But his suffering now will be nothing compared to his eternity in hell.

100% with you. What a travesty. I just don't understand why this was ever reported. I don't understand why instead there isn't an unmarked shallow grave somewhere, or some well fed feral hogs & vultures?

I've said this before. Behavior is repetitive. When someone commits one crime, they are more likely to keep committing crimes. Rapes like this deserve the death penalty and nothing less. With no limits on 'suffering'. But his suffering now will be nothing compared to his eternity in hell.

It just made the news this morning.

It just made the news this morning.
I saw this on 99.7's website . State and local governments in Tn have made a fortune bringing in 3rd worlders and spreading Them around the State . They bring with them their crimes and their culture , which often are interchangeable . At this time the only recourse We have is vote Conservative from local to Federal level .

I would never take in a illegal. Plus id be going around fully armed if i was living 20 miles or closer to the border.in which id make sure that i have a firearm in hand when confronting one or more.in which id tell them to leave or die where they stand.and that they have 2 seconds to decide.

I would never take in a illegal. Plus id be going around fully armed if i was living 20 miles or closer to the border.in which id make sure that i have a firearm in hand when confronting one or more.in which id tell them to leave or die where they stand.and that they have 2 seconds to decide.

I do go around fully armed, from the time I get up to the time I go to bed, I am armed. Even when I am sitting in my comfy living room chair, I am armed.

I have been called a blood thirsty so and so for my wanting more death penalty laws. I see absolutely no reason to house and feed repeat offenders or pedophiles. They should get a mandatory death penalty and very limited appeal time. No life sentences, death sentence upon convictions.

I love when criminals are so stupid as to video their own crimes.

This is the classic example of why a trial should happen within 7 days.

"Judge, here is the video, here is the list of crimes. We want no bail. We want a judgement tomorrow and sentencing the day after, and we want maximum consecutive prison sentence in the worst prison where we can be certain he will get raped. Oh, and the father wants 5 minutes in a room with this guy handcuffed to the floor and a baseball bat in the dad's hands." I really think that is a fair request.

I would request a very dull, rusty knife. I want his castration to be slow and painful.

Read a short story that went like this: Rich guy kidnaps, rapes young girl. Rich guy goes to trial, gets off on legal B.S. and is set free. Father of rape victim, kidnaps rich guy and renders him unconscious. Rich guy wakes to fine his boy toy nailed to the floor of a wooden cabin. Father proceeds to pour gasoline all around the cabin and around the rich guy. Tosses a very beat up and very dull knife to the rich guy and drops a lit match and leaves. The bad part, the story ended there. Darn I hate loose ends.

Latest posts

Back