This weeks preps check-in

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooooh Asparagus tips how English................How sweet are they?
I didn't even try them yet, but will today. I love asparagus, espechially with a little mozzarella cheese melted over them.... There were a few more that were still small sticking up from the ground. I was hoping to get enough to make a decent side dish.

Got almost half of the water line trenches backfilled yesterday and the septic system is installed and covered. Have about a thousand feet of water line trench left. Yesterday my wife came up on the 4 wheeler to tell me something when I was working near the barn. As I climbed down off the tractor I almost stepped on a rattlesnake. That's the fifth rattler I killed just in the barn area this summer. Got a half dozen more in other areas around the property.

Got almost half of the water line trenches backfilled yesterday and the septic system is installed and covered. Have about a thousand feet of water line trench left. Yesterday my wife came up on the 4 wheeler to tell me something when I was working near the barn. As I climbed down off the tractor I almost stepped on a rattlesnake. That's the fifth rattler I killed just in the barn area this summer. Got a half dozen more in other areas around the property.
I'd love to see pictures of the property.

I'd love to see pictures of the property.
Here's a pic of the barn area. Got water up to the left side of the barn. There will be a corral around that side of the barn too.
IMG_20160907_155917504_HDR.jpg
To the left of the gooseneck trailer will be the pig pen, chicken coop, fur shed and rabbit barn. Going to fence in about 5 acres around this area to keep the stock away from the house and outbuildings. The well is about 1800 feet down the hill from here.

real nice..looks like yall got your self's some good land there,as well as a good barn..get much wild life that pas through there?

Here's a pic of the barn area. Got water up to the left side of the barn. There will be a corral around that side of the barn too. View attachment 6055 To the left of the gooseneck trailer will be the pig pen, chicken coop, fur shed and rabbit barn. Going to fence in about 5 acres around this area to keep the stock away from the house and outbuildings. The well is about 1800 feet down the hill from here.
Great looking barn!

Today I bought a travel trailer (or caravan for our English friends) to live in for the winter. It's a 28 foot 2017 model. Haven't seen it yet but it looked nice on the computer. Will pick it up on Monday. Ordered a new Generac 10,000 watt generator for the well pump. The 8kw keeps tripping breakers. I guess pulling water from 650' under ground and pushing it through almost a half mile of pipe is too much for it. I'll use it on the trailer for now. Also ordered a new Miller Trailblazer EFI 325 amp welder. I need to build some cattle guards and get them installed soon.

Latest posts

Back