taking people

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The graph I showed from NASA shows a completely different picture of the one you posted. It shows off the chart increases in the last 150+ years

No Brent, your graph only shows a
You seem to have completely missed the first chart in your link, which shows things on a longer time period. Approximately every 100,000 years there is a sudden spike in temperatures. We are nearing the top of the latest spike, which is lower than the last one, and looks very similar to the one 400,000 years ago. If it follows the same pattern, then we will level off for about 10,000 years and then rapidly go into another ice age.

epica_temperature.png

Brent (above). We are still coming out of the last glaciation, the Wuerm Glaciation in the European sequence. Seal levels at this moment are sinking in Scandinavia which is still rising from glacial compression ( 2-3 miles of ice) from the last glaciation. Greenland is still in the Wuerm Glaciation. It is going to get a lot warmer and lose its glaciers---naturally.

Human interaction is insignificant. If not, please post some proof of human interaction causing "global warming" independent of natural cycles.

I’ve never said I disliked everything trump did. I’ve also never said I liked everything Biden had done either. I think trump was impulsive, erratic, spread lies, was a wanna be dictator and ran things like a mob boss. I do think a lot of his policies were sound though. My biggest problem with trump is I think he was power hungry. The longer he stayed in power the more he would want. I believe he would have become a true dictator in time.

And even though you have been asked, repeatedly, you have never produced just one lie Trump told. Please stop saying this until you do produce one. You sound like MSNBC. And as always, you are trying to sit on both sides of the issue.

hmm, haven't seen the op posting anything where he apparently found that news about door to door raids to collect people here to covid centers??

hmm, haven't seen the op posting anything where he apparently found that news about door to door raids to collect people here to covid centers??

The OP just drops in once a year, starts a new account and then disappears. He/she/it will be back in 2022.

Back