taking people

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of us feel like we have no voice. I will continue to vote, but will my vote actually be counted? And please don't give me any BS about there not being voter fraud and no votes flipped during elections. I know better. . . .
I would agree with you if there was any evidence to support fraud. Not conjecture but real evidence. So far there’s been lots of rants about upcoming evidence but none ever comes up.

A lot of us feel like we have no voice. I will continue to vote, but will my vote actually be counted? And please don't give me any BS about there not being voter fraud and no votes flipped during elections. I know better. . . .
Why would you feel you have no voice. Remember trump barely lost. Almost half the country voted for him. If you and others here get motivated and work to promote the next conservative candidate then you have a good chance of moving the needle just the little bit to win.

I would agree with you if there was any evidence to support fraud. Not conjecture but real evidence. So far there’s been lots of rants about upcoming evidence but none ever comes up.

And each and ever time you say this I point out that scene where Republican observers where sent home and as soon as they got out the door the remaining DCP workers pulled out boxes of votes from under the table and counted them.

I point this out to you repeatedly because even you have seen this on CNN. That is voter fraud, plain and simple, and caught on video, and is public record.

What about that Brent, was that fraud, yes or no?

Why would you feel you have no voice. Remember trump barely lost. Almost half the country voted for him. If you and others here get motivated and work to promote the next conservative candidate then you have a good chance of moving the needle just the little bit to win.
Trump DID NOT LOSE!! Trust me when I say that I, along with a lot of other people on this site and the Patriots of this once great country will be speaking out with our future votes! BUT if there is fraud, does it really matter? This still needs to get addressed. DO A FORENSIC ADUIT IN THE QUESTIONABLE COUNTIES and then RELEASE THE FINDINGS!!!! Don't think we are not motivated. . .

Only because you have not been watching and doing your own homework. Did you happen to wtch any of Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium.? My guess is no, even though you had the time. . .

Yep. Massive corruption. I do see a point in voting in small local elections, but that's it. I even changed from Republican to Independent. I really do believe the powers that be decide whose turn it is to win the big ones. And Brent, how can you vote for Biden if you would vote for a good Conservative? Biden is the farthest thing from a conservative. I do remember Trump saying that he was not a conservative, but he did show some conservative values. None for Biden, not a one I can think of. Is he still arguing with the Catholics about not being able to take communion because he believes in abortion? Maybe he just identifies as Catholic.

What surprises me is how many are so gullible about these kinds of bizarre and unlikely stories. I think conspiracy theories can be fun and make for interesting conversations about hypothetical situations but why do so many cling to improbable theories?
Yeah. Its almost like the gullibility of people and global warming.

And each and ever time you say this I point out that scene where Republican observers where sent home and as soon as they got out the door the remaining DCP workers pulled out boxes of votes from under the table and counted them.

I point this out to you repeatedly because even you have seen this on CNN. That is voter fraud, plain and simple, and caught on video, and is public record.

What about that Brent, was that fraud, yes or no?
I wont say there were zero false votes. But the real evidence shows there was no mass fraud and there was nowhere near enough that would have changed the outcome.

Latest posts

Back