taking people

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for fun, let’s say 1700. The populations weren’t unsustainable yet and industrialization had just begun.
I do know one thing for certain. The simplest way to change our output of pollution and overuse of resources would be birth control. One child rule. That is the only way to quickly reduce the overpopulation without killing anyone and is reasonably fair to all. Getting the world to agree will be about as difficult as it will to get the members of this forum too.

Thank you Brent. This is going to be fun. First, that is 1700 A.D., correct? This is important because there was a climatic alteration circa 1700 B.C. when Thera blew up. Assuming it is 1700 A.D., here is a graph.

https://www.notre-planete.info/forums/discussion.php?id=90172&nd=40
I am not simply going to take pot shots at your position. I have a position which I want to make clear: Earth's temperature within the last 3 million years has fluctuated widely and cyclically. These are all natural occurrences based on solar radiation, earth's precession (wobble in rotation), earth's axis, earth's elliptical orbit and the homeostasis caused by various chemical/biological cycles on earth retarding the other variables.

So what immediately comes to mind in the graph including 1700 A.D., is why was it warmer before industrialization than after?

Thank you Brent. This is going to be fun. First, that is 1700 A.D., correct? This is important because there was a climatic alteration circa 1700 B.C. when Thera blew up. Assuming it is 1700 A.D., here is a graph.

https://www.notre-planete.info/forums/discussion.php?id=90172&nd=40
I am not simply going to take pot shots at your position. I have a position which I want to make clear: Earth's temperature within the last 3 million years has fluctuated widely and cyclically. These are all natural occurrences based on solar radiation, earth's precession (wobble in rotation), earth's axis, earth's elliptical orbit and the homeostasis caused by various chemical/biological cycles on earth retarding the other variables.

So what immediately comes to mind in the graph including 1700 A.D., is why was it warmer before industrialization than after?
I have never said temperatures don’t fluctuate naturally. 66 million years during the dinosaur age the planet was a lot warmer. Super Volcanos have caused changes. Cycles of the sun has made changes. That doesn’t discount the fact that mankind is now making changes.

I have never said temperatures don’t fluctuate naturally. 66 million years during the dinosaur age the planet was a lot warmer. Super Volcanos have caused changes. Cycles of the sun has made changes. That doesn’t discount the fact that mankind is now making changes.

Brent, that is why I nailed you down with a date. As Dr.Henley pointed out and as we have all observed over and over, you want to argue both sides of every issue. Since your Golden Age of 1700 AD we have experienced warmer and cooler periods. As your chart pointed out, we have had for major glaciations and as many major interglacials in the past 3 million years. During all those interglacials and some interstadials (warm periods within glacial periods) temperatures exceeded average temperatures now. These cycles are predictable, scientifically, in broad terms.

How and where has anything done by humans exceeded those temperature fluctuations? That is your proof. But even if you don't agree with that last statement, you have to present some sort of proof. So what is it?

I agree, look at all the people that actually voted for Biden. The stupidity of many Americas makes many of us worry for the future of this once great nation.

Funny, besides Brent, nobody here voted for Biden. (now I am just having fun Brent).

Brent, that is why I nailed you down with a date. As Dr.Henley pointed out and as we have all observed over and over, you want to argue both sides of every issue. Since your Golden Age of 1700 AD we have experienced warmer and cooler periods. As your chart pointed out, we have had for major glaciations and as many major interglacials in the past 3 million years. During all those interglacials and some interstadials (warm periods within glacial periods) temperatures exceeded average temperatures now. These cycles are predictable, scientifically, in broad terms.

How and where has anything done by humans exceeded those temperature fluctuations? That is your proof. But even if you don't agree with that last statement, you have to present some sort of proof. So what is it?
The graph I showed from NASA shows a completely different picture of the one you posted. It shows off the chart increases in the last 150+ years

I still thing Biden was the better choice between the two. Both were Crap choices to choose from but Biden was the lesser of two evils.

There are hundreds of accomplishments by President Trump. Let's take the top 25, tell us which of these are Crap?

1. Executive order enacted Jan. 1, 2021 requiring hospitals to provide medical prices to patients upfront so they can shop around.

2. Reversing the ascent of the Islamic extremist terrorist group ISIS.

3. “Most Favored Nation” executive order so that the U.S. (through Medicare) would pay no more for a drug than what’s offered to foreign countries, saving the U.S. an estimated “$85 billion in savings over seven years and $30 billion in out-of-pocket costs.”

4. Moving the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem.

5. Building more than 450 miles of new and replacement border wall.

6. Leading U.S. to a level of energy independence (exporting more oil than importing for the first time in 70 years), allowing international policy decisions to be made with less regard to how an oil nation we once relied on would respond.

7. No new wars.

8. Drastic reduction in regulations, opening the door for entrepreneurs and businesses to succeed, expand, and hire more people. According to the Trump administration, they promised to eliminate two regulations for every new one, but actually wound up eliminating 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted, equating into an extra $3,100 a year for the average American household.

9. Expanding Republican reach among African Americans and other constituents who traditionally lean Democrat.

10. Cutting taxes in an initiative that benefitted every tax bracket.

11. Doubled the child tax credit.

12. Operation Warp Speed: accelerated development of coronavirus vaccines.

13. Eliminated the Obamacare penalty.

14. A series of trade agreements and changes seen as beneficial to Americans, including replacing NAFTA with USMCA.

15. Instead of 2-for-1, we eliminated 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted.

16. Provided the average American household an extra $3,100 every year.

17. Started the Space Force.

18. Instituted “Right to Try,” allowing terminally ill patients to use potentially lifesaving, unproven treatments.

19. Prioritized and made permanent funding for historically black colleges.

20. Brokered peace deals or normalization agreements between Israel and five Muslim and Arab-Muslim countries.

21. Banned the teaching of “Critical Race Theory” in the federal government.

22. Withdrew from Iran nuclear deal.

23. Withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord.

24. Instituted a Buy American policy within federal agencies.

25. Achieved a $400 billion increase in contributions by NATO allies by 2024 with the number of members meeting their minimum obligations doubling.

Check out this graph which shows different information than yours.
You seem to have completely missed the first chart in your link, which shows things on a longer time period. Approximately every 100,000 years there is a sudden spike in temperatures. We are nearing the top of the latest spike, which is lower than the last one, and looks very similar to the one 400,000 years ago. If it follows the same pattern, then we will level off for about 10,000 years and then rapidly go into another ice age.

epica_temperature.png

There are hundreds of accomplishments by President Trump. Let's take the top 25, tell us which of these are Crap?

1. Executive order enacted Jan. 1, 2021 requiring hospitals to provide medical prices to patients upfront so they can shop around.

2. Reversing the ascent of the Islamic extremist terrorist group ISIS.

3. “Most Favored Nation” executive order so that the U.S. (through Medicare) would pay no more for a drug than what’s offered to foreign countries, saving the U.S. an estimated “$85 billion in savings over seven years and $30 billion in out-of-pocket costs.”

4. Moving the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem.

5. Building more than 450 miles of new and replacement border wall.

6. Leading U.S. to a level of energy independence (exporting more oil than importing for the first time in 70 years), allowing international policy decisions to be made with less regard to how an oil nation we once relied on would respond.

7. No new wars.

8. Drastic reduction in regulations, opening the door for entrepreneurs and businesses to succeed, expand, and hire more people. According to the Trump administration, they promised to eliminate two regulations for every new one, but actually wound up eliminating 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted, equating into an extra $3,100 a year for the average American household.

9. Expanding Republican reach among African Americans and other constituents who traditionally lean Democrat.

10. Cutting taxes in an initiative that benefitted every tax bracket.

11. Doubled the child tax credit.

12. Operation Warp Speed: accelerated development of coronavirus vaccines.

13. Eliminated the Obamacare penalty.

14. A series of trade agreements and changes seen as beneficial to Americans, including replacing NAFTA with USMCA.

15. Instead of 2-for-1, we eliminated 8 old regulations for every 1 new regulation adopted.

16. Provided the average American household an extra $3,100 every year.

17. Started the Space Force.

18. Instituted “Right to Try,” allowing terminally ill patients to use potentially lifesaving, unproven treatments.

19. Prioritized and made permanent funding for historically black colleges.

20. Brokered peace deals or normalization agreements between Israel and five Muslim and Arab-Muslim countries.

21. Banned the teaching of “Critical Race Theory” in the federal government.

22. Withdrew from Iran nuclear deal.

23. Withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord.

24. Instituted a Buy American policy within federal agencies.

25. Achieved a $400 billion increase in contributions by NATO allies by 2024 with the number of members meeting their minimum obligations doubling.
I’ve never said I disliked everything trump did. I’ve also never said I liked everything Biden had done either. I think trump was impulsive, erratic, spread lies, was a wanna be dictator and ran things like a mob boss. I do think a lot of his policies were sound though. My biggest problem with trump is I think he was power hungry. The longer he stayed in power the more he would want. I believe he would have become a true dictator in time.

That is awful what they're doing to the Australian children. I just got an email from the Children, Youth, and Family Dept in New Mexico (where I used to live) telling me I had to show proof of my vaccine ASAP or get tested every single week and show proof of that. We owned a private school when I lived there. Glad I don't live there or own a school there anymore.

I’ve never said I disliked everything trump did. I’ve also never said I liked everything Biden had done either. I think trump was impulsive, erratic, spread lies, was a wanna be dictator and ran things like a mob boss. I do think a lot of his policies were sound though. My biggest problem with trump is I think he was power hungry. The longer he stayed in power the more he would want. I believe he would have become a true dictator in time.

Ok, what do you like that Biden had done? I won't ask you what you don't like that Biden has done, that list will be much to long.

And your boy Biden is a true dictator.
Trump 2024!

in Scandonavia they are knocking on doors and taking people from their homes , to "covid centers " if their phone says they came close to someone with covid . even if they test neg. they have to go "in case" , for an undetermined amount of time and no contact with famly or anyone ....how come in jail , you can still call home , but not if u might have covid ??

This could be the same loser who joined earlier this summer under the similar user name ‘gypsywife’. I’ll bet this joker is from Albania.

Back