taking people

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trump DID NOT LOSE!! Trust me when I say that I, along with a lot of other people on this site and the Patriots of this once great country will be speaking out with our future votes! BUT if there is fraud, does it really matter? This still needs to get addressed. DO A FORENSIC ADUIT IN THE QUESTIONABLE COUNTIES and then RELEASE THE FINDINGS!!!! Don't think we are not motivated. . .
Stay motivated and involved! I think you are beating a dead horse about the last election due to lack of verifiable proof but if you have this kind of passion for the future elections you can move that needle the way you want.

Only because you have not been watching and doing your own homework. Did you happen to wtch any of Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium.? My guess is no, even though you had the time. . .
I think mike lindell is a rabble rousing loud mouth that is doing all this for the free advertising he gets for his overpriced pillows. I put hom in the same group as marjory taylor greene and ted cruise. Loud, attention grabbing and spouting unsubstantiated allegations. A lot like trump, so i guess i see why your a fan.
I did see the highlights of the show he did. I did not see any great revelations of any real proof. Just more conjecture

I also think that the election was fraudulent and Jo came to power only thanks to the Dark State. There are enough videos of questionable things happening, there are enough testimonies of election workers who publicly bluffed about how they destroyed Trump's votes, and virtually everything was not investigated.

The other question is, who the hell is stupid enough to elect a man with a temper and dementia who was known in advance to recklessly destroy a large part of the American economy, including a nation's history? If you look at the few videos of this idiot Jo today, you have to say sorry, the guy is no longer capable of leading a country, let alone to hold a flawless speech and such a guy will not be deposed.
You have with Jo an extremist in power who is a ticking time bomb, he can react as recklessly as the guy in North Korea and also within a short time trigger a major conflict.

The lunatic in North Korea is actually still somewhat in his right mind and his "beautiful" sister is pulling the strings more and more, but for me there is no danger from North Korea but rather from Jo if he wants to play War with Uncle Putin one day.

And man made global warming.
If you dont believe we are polluting the planet try running your car in the garage with the door closed…. Think about the hundreds of millions of cars out there, along with all the manufacturers and power plants running 24/7. How could you think spewing all that into the atmosphere couldn't make changes?

If you dont believe we are polluting the planet try running your car in the garage with the door closed…. Think about the hundreds of millions of cars out there, along with all the manufacturers and power plants running 24/7. How could you think spewing all that into the atmosphere couldn't make changes?

Science, that's how. Its no where near enough to effect global changes.

There are many new gas vehicles that I could stay all day in a garage with it running and not die, I would pass out, but not die. Thats how far emmision technology has advanced.

I wont say there were zero false votes. But the real evidence shows there was no mass fraud and there was nowhere near enough that would have changed the outcome.

The evidence does show massive, massive, millions of vote FRAUD. Your issue is this is not presented on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC so you don't know about it. Everyone else here follows it but you. You are living in a dark, ignorant universe with other Leftists. And even when it is pointed out to you, you are given what must be hundreds of links by now, you still won't avail yourself to the opportunity to learn. So, talking to you about this issue is like talking to Nancy Pelosi.

You, Brent, are just fine on prepping issues but on political issues it is like talking to Ozzie Nelson in 1958.

Brent, would you like to debate man-made climate change with me?

in Scandonavia they are knocking on doors and taking people from their homes , to "covid centers " if their phone says they came close to someone with covid . even if they test neg. they have to go "in case" , for an undetermined amount of time and no contact with famly or anyone ....how come in jail , you can still call home , but not if u might have covid ??

Pure BS.

Brent, would you like to debate man-made climate change with me?
Just as your mind is made up about the voter fraud, mine is made up on climate as well. I’ve looked at information on both issues and based on what I’ve seen so far I have formed my opinions on each. Nothing emotional involved, just based on the main consensus of the scientific community world wide. That dosent mean that if any new or real evidence came up I couldn’t change my mode on these or any other issues. But me debating any of these issues with you is like pissing in the wind. It’s futile and would likely get messy…. Your mind is unopen to believing anything outside your premade opinions.

China and India are the two most polluting countries in the world, until and unless that can be controlled there is no point tinkering at the edges.
I agree with your statement. It’s pretty dim for the outlook for the world. Even if the US and Britain completely stopped all emissions there are so many countries that would say FU and continue burning all the cheap coal and oil they could. Unless everyone could get on board things really are bleak. And the idea that everyone could agree is less than a zero percent chance of happening. Man has decimated the environment everywhere we are. We are greedy animals with little reguard for other species. Sure there are good individuals that care and do great things, but on the whole we aren’t kind to the environment or animal species. If you step back and look at it we are very much like a virus that continues to replicate until it kills the host it is surviving on.
all this being said, I still think it’s a good thing to limit your personal footprint in the world. I’m not beyond believing that mankind couldn’t change, I just don’t think it’s very likely. Just the division here on this limited forum is enough to show how difficult it would be to change the world. So many are always going to always refuse the idea that we are doing damage to our air and water no matter how bad things get. It kind of reminds me of when big tobacco constantly said for decades that there was no definitive proof that smoking caused cancer.

Worlds biggest polluters US/ China/ India also the ones doing the least, But in the UK our idiot government is planning on destroying our economy just to meet targets that will have NO effect on the weather.

Stay motivated and involved! I think you are beating a dead horse about the last election due to lack of verifiable proof but if you have this kind of passion for the future elections you can move that needle the way you want.
I think you actually miss my point. . . I am fighting for election integrity. Without that, we have no vote in our elections. Once that gets resolved. . .
1629055645084.png

Just as your mind is made up about the voter fraud, mine is made up on climate as well. I’ve looked at information on both issues and based on what I’ve seen so far I have formed my opinions on each. Nothing emotional involved, just based on the main consensus of the scientific community world wide. That dosent mean that if any new or real evidence came up I couldn’t change my mode on these or any other issues. But me debating any of these issues with you is like pissing in the wind. It’s futile and would likely get messy…. Your mind is unopen to believing anything outside your premade opinions.

Wonderful, then the debate is on. As usual, you have not stated a clear position so let me help you. Your position is simple. Human activity is the agent responsible for "climate change". If that is not your opinion, please rephrase.

Now, so we can begin, if you would be so blunt and yet kind, please state a baseline date for your golden era before human intervention. It is real simple, pick a year, or climatic period or era.

You can believe all that if you like. This climate change/global warming/pollution scenario has being perpetuated for longer than most people think. And people are upset with CRT? Subversive Education was going on in the 70’s.

I remember a play our class put on in 4 or 5th grade, so very early ‘70s. Main character was getting sunshine and fresh air out of a can because of the pollution.

I remember the date of that future then because I calculated it out to how old I would be, 41. So 2001.

Progress has been made on pollution. Look at 1900 era photos. I know black and white, but everything had a dinge too it. This was in a time when wood and coal were the predominant fuels.

Look at pictures of LA in the Mid 60’s and compare them to now. Even on a bad day now, it’s better than normal then.

I am for doing a more “green thing”, when it saves me green. The Tesla does save me green.

Worlds biggest polluters US/ China/ India also the ones doing the least, But in the UK our idiot government is planning on destroying our economy just to meet targets that will have NO effect on the weather.
The UK is a low carbon producing nation anyway so I dont understand why the govt is pushing all this electric cars and zero carbon nonsense.

Now, so we can begin, if you would be so blunt and yet kind, please state a baseline date for your golden era before human intervention. It is real simple, pick a year, or climatic period or era.
Waste of time, Brent will never give specifics, only generalities so that he can't be pinned down. Or change the subject...

Wonderful, then the debate is on. As usual, you have not stated a clear position so let me help you. Your position is simple. Human activity is the agent responsible for "climate change". If that is not your opinion, please rephrase.

Just for fun, let’s say 1700. The populations weren’t unsustainable yet and industrialization had just begun.
I do know one thing for certain. The simplest way to change our output of pollution and overuse of resources would be birth control. One child rule. That is the only way to quickly reduce the overpopulation without killing anyone and is reasonably fair to all. Getting the world to agree will be about as difficult as it will to get the members of this forum too.

@Brent S

In Europe have so or so most only one child, you can still enforce this in Africa and Afghanistan and similar countries only will be there NO ONE INTERESTED and it will also stick to no one.
Europe is a dying continent, the gaps fill at the moment more and more Africans because they have here mostly 6 or more children.
They do not have to work here of course and receive per child from the state even more money while the natives here get nothing because for the natives here children are almost a loss project even if it sounds stupid.

Warmer and cooler phases have always existed in the world, even before industrialization, but nowadays people like to ignore that.
The climate hysteria is created only for the state can take additional revenue from its citizens, the total destruction of the middle class. Man will be a small part already complicit in global warming, but a large part will be natural nature.

Back