Government Shut Down

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Trump's announcement yesterday was brilliant.

First, he showed his compassion for Americans. He knows 800k people need their paycheck. These 3 weeks gives them the past 2 paychecks and their next one. You can't deny that democrats did nothing to bend their position to help Americans, they come across as cold and heartless. And you know this point is going to be front-and-center later.

Next, Trump gave Nancy exactly what she demanded: "open the gov't and we can then negotiate". Ok girl, Trump did his part. Now let's see how Nancy negotiates! Nancy will not budge for 3 weeks, she wants $0 for the wall. In 3 weeks Trump will hold true to his word and declare an emergency. I hope he then shuts down the gov't demanding lots of other things since they didn't do the wall.

AND, this next thing is going to be big. March 1 is the end of the bottomless national debt limit. That is 2 weeks after the 3 week window closes. You know the Treasury will maximize debt up to that point, but it will be far more reaching than this baby shutdown we just had.

BTW, this news masked the arrest of Roger Stone. A 66 year old man with no violence in his past, hardly a speeding ticket. And with a deaf wife in the house. About 30 agents show up at his house at 6am in full swat gear & military rifles? You think they were out to intimidate? Just for comparison, look up how Harvey Weinstein was 'arrested', didn't he walk into the police station with his lawyer after being informed politely when & how to surrender? And look at how the judge responded, Roger had to sign a document for a $250k bond (no cash, only a signature) and he was released.

Quite a few things going on...
You forgot to mention how CNN had the heads up on Stone 's arrest.

You forgot to mention how CNN had the heads up on Stone 's arrest.
This whole Stone thing seemed really weird to me. It was almost like it was scripted for a certain narrative, but Trumps deal on the shutdown was announced the same day and their perfectly crafted story got more or less buried. Of course people still heard about it but it's not all anyone was talking about.

Trump had announced the day before he would be making a statement on his decision. So that was no surprise that Stones arrest was buried. A judge has to sign off on something like this so who tipped off CNN about the arrest so they could basically tag along?

Trump had announced the day before he would be making a statement on his decision. So that was no surprise that Stones arrest was buried. A judge has to sign off on something like this so who tipped off CNN about the arrest so they could basically tag along?
It had to be someone who not only had knowledge that the warrant was issued, but also when the "raid" was scheduled to take place. So someone in the FBI; not really a surprise I guess.

Mueller/FBI are making this easy for Stone.

I can see the court case. Stone's lawyer asking "why did you need 29 FBI agents with military rifles to arrest Stone?" "How many FBI agents did you take to arrest Hillary Clinton when you arrested her for doing the exact same thing, lying to Congress?" "Can you name any situation where you expected to need even one weapon when going to arrest Stone?" "If so, how many violent crimes has Stone been convicted of, even just accused of doing?" "Did you expect Stone's wife who is deaf to do anything that would require 29 armed federal agents to respond?"

The bias in the FBI is beyond ridiculous.

Mueller/FBI are making this easy for Stone.

I can see the court case. Stone's lawyer asking "why did you need 29 FBI agents with military rifles to arrest Stone?" "How many FBI agents did you take to arrest Hillary Clinton when you arrested her for doing the exact same thing, lying to Congress?" "Can you name any situation where you expected to need even one weapon when going to arrest Stone?" "If so, how many violent crimes has Stone been convicted of, even just accused of doing?" "Did you expect Stone's wife who is deaf to do anything that would require 29 armed federal agents to respond?"

The bias in the FBI is beyond ridiculous.
I agree with you completely on the overuse of force just to make a statement. I do feel he did some quasi legal stuff here, but a summons would have done the job.

Yep. "Investigative journalism" my ###.
I did see something about what might have triggered the FBI response. Apparently it may have had something to do with an email Stone allegedly sent to a potential witness in which he may have referenced a scene from the Godfather II where a witness is blackmailed into lying and then committing suicide. Still seems to be ridiculous overkill though for an old guy accused of white collar stuff. And I find it inconsistent that Stone's emails are that important yet a certain other individual's were apparently not.

Border Patrol wives invite Pelosi to border to see why they want wall
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...te-pelosi-to-border-to-see-why-they-want-wall

A group of women whose husbands work as Border Patrol officers are inviting Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to come to McAllen, Texas, to see what's taking place at the U.S.-Mexico border.

"We would like to show you around!" Jill Demanski wrote in a Facebook post to Pelosi last Thursday, which marked the 34th day of the government shutdown. "You don't need to bring any security detail. Our husbands, boyfriends, fiances, wives, significant others are actually very good at their jobs, thank goodness! And since you see no threat here, I'm sure you can just make a quick flight down here alone."

its definitely an increased security risk for travelers.

Considering they FAILED over 90% of the tests a while back, it's really no great loss if the TSA never comes back. These days, a terrorist should worry more about the PASSENGERS than an arrest. Because folks, we're going to simply kill anyone who tries it, even with our bare hands.

That aside though, it's funny that folks blame Trump for the shutdown.

He's really done NOTHING here. CONGRESS is the one who shut it down. NO BILL has come to the President's desk for signing. Trump's ONLY action so far in this, is to THREATEN a veto if it doesnt' include the wall.

What this means, is that anyone blaming Trump really lacks the understanding of WHY the government is shut down, and HOW the process works. This is completely on CONGRESS' lack of being able to compromise, despite Trump offering Pelosi's team plenty of face-saving outs.

The Trump campaign really needs to be sure to get this message out, but MSM is still putting the blame squarely (and unfairly) on Trump for this. This entire bit is all Pelosi's burden to bear (in reality)....even though it's Trump's (in the press).

Last week they find enough fentanyl to kill 57 million people. How is that not an emergency?

If it was another substance or maybe bombs, would that qualify?

Robin, I saw that. How crazy are the 10's of millions of drug addicts in the US? They really don't care if they live or die, they just want their next high. So sad. And all the families that implode trying to save them from themselves.

Robin, I saw that. How crazy are the 10's of millions of drug addicts in the US? They really don't care if they live or die, they just want their next high. So sad. And all the families that implode trying to save them from themselves.

The amount needed to kill a person is equal to about 10 grains of sand. Put in in the water system and you wipe out millions in no time at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/na...sms-confuses-dems-gop-while-vowing-no-border-

Stroke city. It's time for the Dems to get a new leader. Nancy is ill.

Also, so you think any Dems will wake up? She and Chucky said they would negotiate after gov't wad back up and running. She has no plans to negotiate.

I hope he takes the SOTU as his chance to totally blast all of them with the facts. Bring up RBG too. Pull out all of the liars from the CIA and FBI, Brennan, Comey, Strzok, Page, etc.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/na...sms-confuses-dems-gop-while-vowing-no-border-

Stroke city. It's time for the Dems to get a new leader. Nancy is ill.

Also, so you think any Dems will wake up? She and Chucky said they would negotiate after gov't wad back up and running. She has no plans to negotiate.

I hope he takes the SOTU as his chance to totally blast all of them with the facts. Bring up RBG too. Pull out all of the liars from the CIA and FBI, Brennan, Comey, Strzok, Page, etc.
I watched the video. I don’t think she has had a stroke. To me it seems like she is flustered. Maybe because she is under a lot of stress and pressure?
If that’s the case, I am glad she is feeling it.

I watched the video. I don’t think she has had a stroke. To me it seems like she is flustered. Maybe because she is under a lot of stress and pressure?
If that’s the case, I am glad she is feeling it.

It happens quite often with Nancy. She must be really frustrated. She needs to move on.

Latest posts

Back