Government Shut Down

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It happens quite often with Nancy. She must be really frustrated. She needs to move on.

Nancy is (has?) losing her mind & faculties. Her internal demons/evil are losing their makeup & we are seeing the real Nancy. I do not think she will ever recover.

And I think Robin is 100% right on target. The cartel OWN the democrat party, and probably a number of (R)'s. Where do you think Nancy got her $100+million fortune, let alone what she's spent on herself over the decades?

So what are your opinions on today's news.

People are acting like Presidents have never declared an emergency before. The forget Obama used it for DACA.

I believe it has been used 31 times since implemented in the 1970s.

"Breaking" news is that Trump will both take the 'deal' and declare the national emergency.

I'm ok with this. BECAUSE I know Trump has a strategy. And he has a plan B / C / D. I don't have to know them, just that Trump is smart enough to do this. El Chapo money. Get the military to do it. Too bad he couldn't tie the two together. IOW, if there is a legal challenge that stops his emergency declaration, then by default the funding deal is stopped and gov't returns to 'shutdown' mode.

Don't forget that in 2 short weeks the national debt limit "hits the wall" (like that play on words?). They have had limitless debt spending until 3/1/19. That will be a REAL gov't shutdown if not resolved. Trump can use that for leverage as well.

So it boils down to "trust the negotiator".

On Twitter, people are all upset saying it will set some precedence, why didn't that happen when the other Presidents used it?

Honestly, I could care less about that wall. But, he's already saved well over the $5 billion he asked for, and Congress is just being petty. And THAT's the kind of BS I'm more concerned with.

So, the Dems were elected in the House, and what are the first things they propose? More pointless (and at our expense) investigation of the President, and a ridiculous Green Deal, that even the most ardent SJW thinks is impossible (once they bother to know what's really in it). Not to mention the price tag of it equaling the current national debt.

And yet, the morons who elected these numbskulls are proud of themselves. We are truly doomed folks.

Latest posts

Back