Ebola News Updates

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon that with the media driven hysteria if a big US or UK city gets four or five confirmed cases of ebola out in the mainstream community you will see mass panic and people fleeing in all directions. WE need to be ready BEFORE that happens
As far as Media Hysteria I don't see people in my local supermarkets using sani-wipes on the shopping carts. Then the they put little children in the seat and the first thing the child does is bit the plastic handle.

Also I reckon if the virus gets out into the community in a city and the govt tries to enforce a quarantine I reckon certain sections of society will resort to type and go looting and rioting.

At least they are doing SOMETHING right. What about the other nurse?

Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, told reporters that the nurse had a temperature of 99.5 degrees before she got on the plane on Monday.

So, how are the new airport Ebola steps going? *smacks forehead* I seem to remember something about temperature checks? Call me crazy....

flight 1143 Cleveland to Dallas/Fort Worth Oct. 13," the CDC said in a statement. The flight landed Monday at 8:16 p.m. CT.
The woman "exhibited no symptoms or sign of illness while on Flight 1143, according to the crew," Frontier Airlines said in a statement.

Earlier, Vinson flew from Dallas-Fort Worth to Cleveland on Frontier Flight 1142 on October 10.

So, TWO flights that really, could possibly be at risk (sorry, but not believing this whole not contagious until symptoms bull). Yes, the chances are remote, but not impossible, which translates to "possible"

Both Dallas health workers had "extensive contact" with Duncan on October 28-30, when he had "extensive production of body fluids" such as vomit and diarrhea, Frieden told reporters in a conference call

When did CNN get a time machine?

this is getting really scary..health officials world wide can't do anything to this,it's spreading way too fast..wait for the possibility that people from west-Africa are trying to get out of there..mass exodus of potential ebola carriers landing on our airports..

The mass exodus has already started, which is why it appears in neighboring countries. And why it will spread to even more neighboring ones, before it is over.

Was reading on another forum that there could be a friend of Duncans with it now. If that is true and he just has been walking around and going to work daily for the past couple of weeks this will not end well. I am waiting to see if it has been confirmed though before I start worrying.

So is there anyway to "protect" yourself from the virus? BC the way I understand it is that it is somewhat airborne. If a person that is infected sneezes, the particles are then airborne for someone else to breath in. So before the oh shit moment, how can we protect ourselves from the virus

Sky News just showing footage of airports in the US and both staff and many passengers wearing rubber gloves and disposable face masks, e.g. fear is spreading faster than the ebola.

So is there anyway to "protect" yourself from the virus? BC the way I understand it is that it is somewhat airborne. If a person that is infected sneezes, the particles are then airborne for someone else to breath in. So before the oh shit moment, how can we protect ourselves from the virus
I believe some sort of high grade filter may do the trick, such as the p100 respirator or the standard n95 particulate respirator, but if you really don't want to leave anything to , invest in the Scott Promask Sil Full Face Respirator.

combine fear with ebola and you get a brew no one can handle...and fear makes people do strange things

combine fear with ebola and you get a brew no one can handle...and fear makes people do strange things
and irrational things and often grossly over reacting, and its during that period we auught to be hunkered down , locked and loaded and make everyone else persona non grata.

these bad news comes faster and faster...right now afraid for my brother who works at the airport here..

im so glad that i dont work at any airport or transport service,like taxis and transit buses...

a suspected patient in Denmark,not confirmed yet...

Latest posts

Back