Bombs, bombs, everywhere

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay. This guys crimes started in 1991 . He was a Democrat until 2016.

The MSM is blaming him on Donald Trump. Does anyone see a problem with their math?

I think there is a lot more to his story.
What would cause a guy to get violent and go Republican? Could it be the actions of the Democrats? I guess he had enough?

Since I was away for the weekend, I haven't been online much. Man though, what a damn weekend in the news. A lot to come back to, in the real world.

So far, none of this bomb business makes any sense.

Facts: We've got multiple bombs, some mailed, some not mailed, in different states, all within a couple of days. The bombs have enough components to allow the FBI to state they are "not hoax devices", but aren't actually functional, nor did ANY of them explode.

Narrative: A homeless Trump fanatic living in a van, is responsible for it all.

More Facts: This "Trump" fan was a Dem until 2016. Two pics of the van show completely different rear window stickers (yet supposed to be the same van). A year ago, there's a pic of him in a well-fitting suit posting with a major DNC donor.

I'm sorry, but none of the actual facts fit this narrative at all. Yet every damn left wing nutjob is swallowing this, hook line and sinker. I can only hope the independents are smart enough to see through this ruse. Just more disgusting tactics.

I want to avoid temptation to lump in the Synagogue shooting. But it's either just bad timing, or another activated triggerman event. If the latter, wow, way to double down on the desperation. Honestly though, I think it's just a matter of coincidental timing for some reason.

This whole bit stinks to high heaven, no matter what party you are affiliated with.

Since I was away for the weekend, I haven't been online much. Man though, what a damn weekend in the news. A lot to come back to, in the real world.

So far, none of this bomb business makes any sense.

Facts: We've got multiple bombs, some mailed, some not mailed, in different states, all within a couple of days. The bombs have enough components to allow the FBI to state they are "not hoax devices", but aren't actually functional, nor did ANY of them explode.

Narrative: A homeless Trump fanatic living in a van, is responsible for it all.

More Facts: This "Trump" fan was a Dem until 2016. Two pics of the van show completely different rear window stickers (yet supposed to be the same van). A year ago, there's a pic of him in a well-fitting suit posting with a major DNC donor.

I'm sorry, but none of the actual facts fit this narrative at all. Yet every damn left wing nutjob is swallowing this, hook line and sinker. I can only hope the independents are smart enough to see through this ruse. Just more disgusting tactics.

I want to avoid temptation to lump in the Synagogue shooting. But it's either just bad timing, or another activated triggerman event. If the latter, wow, way to double down on the desperation. Honestly though, I think it's just a matter of coincidental timing for some reason.

This whole bit stinks to high heaven, no matter what party you are affiliated with.

It's a rather nice van too with new stickers

Like I said, it's all just odd. (note though, it seems like the pic with him and the other guy...he's also a soccer player, and the suspect is a big soccer fan, so that is likely the context of the pic).

Still a lot that doesn't add up. (by the way, there's a story going around that a neighbor claimed the van didn't have those stickers a few days ago).

Your link is much easier to read than the one I found found. I asked hunny about the way the can was being transported and the fact that they were not wearing gloves when touching the outside. He said that here LEOs will tow to the station to have processed and don't worry about gloves since the outside is already compromised. Just seemed strange to me since I would have thought this would be considered a high profile case and maybe more precautions would have been taken.
Lots of good things questioned but some of the stuff, like the badge on the dash. I blew that sucker up and couldn't tell what it is. But it didn't seem to have the same shape as the badge they were comparing it to.

Latest posts

Back