Bombs, bombs, everywhere

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told hunny I just be a really bad person because I find this quite humorous. The person who sent these had to know that these packages go thru a security process before going to the person listed. And did this person think that these people actually open their own mail?
Hunny thought it was by the dems too. Trying to get sympathy votes. And I'm sure CNN will say they were being targeted because someone wants them to stop spreading the truth about this president. :rolleyes:

I told hunny I just be a really bad person because I find this quite humorous. The person who sent these had to know that these packages go thru a security process before going to the person listed. And did this person think that these people actually open their own mail?
Hunny thought it was by the dems too. Trying to get sympathy votes. And I'm sure CNN will say they were being targeted because someone wants them to stop spreading the truth about this president. :rolleyes:
Don't think I should feel guilty about it but I kind of think it's all a little funny. It shouldn't be.

Everyone here can come to me for confession. You have not sinned laughing at these bombs.

Had anyone actually ever been in any danger, it'd be another conversation. But as has been pointed out over and over, this is so typical of the left that you have to laugh. It's like betting that it's going to be sunny somewhere/sometime today in the Sahara Desert. Good odds, good odds.

to frighten but not kill you mean?
I just think this is a desperate attempt from the dems themselves to get sympathy. As you pointed out none of them went off. The ones who got these packages are the biggest ones that speak out against Trump. In their messed up head, sending it to these people makes sense in framing someone from the Republican party. They are hoping to make republicans look bad and evil and then the victums. I think it's all for votes. . . They are losing big time.

So a mad bomber lumps Prominent Democrats and De Niro together and hand delivered Suspicious packages to Them ? Does Anyone think this is going to distract from the failed Democrat political tactic of holding the American lifestyle hostage and denying the American people civility if they do not vote the Democrats back into power ?

Everyone here can come to me for confession. You have not sinned laughing at these bombs.

Had anyone actually ever been in any danger, it'd be another conversation. But as has been pointed out over and over, this is so typical of the left that you have to laugh. It's like betting that it's going to be sunny somewhere/sometime today in the Sahara Desert. Good odds, good odds.
Deniro got his too. I laughed and actually sounded like Phyllis Diller when it was announced. But I am glad no one has been hurt, it would be a totally different story if someone was injured.

I just think this is a desperate attempt from the dems themselves to get sympathy. As you pointed out none of them went off. The ones who got these packages are the biggest ones that speak out against Trump. In their messed up head, sending it to these people makes sense in framing someone from the Republican party. They are hoping to make republicans look bad and evil and then the victums. I think it's all for votes. . . They are losing big time.
It is sort of funny that they are not making comments about the bombs they got. Why aren't they giving interviews to CNN? Hmmmmm?

Latest posts

Back