Bombs, bombs, everywhere

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have total mixed feelings about this. . . I am glad he was caught and nobody was hurt, but that was never his intention just to get that one straight. I guess what bothers me on this is the fact that there was too much pointing to him. How long was he riding around town with all those Pro-Trunp, Anti-dem pics and personal sayings in his van windows? They looked on the newer side since they didn't show any fading or curling of edges. And it just now gets attention? Maybe he was just some crazed right winger. . . but can you get that crazed in just a couple years? I just dont have a feeling of this is all there is to this story.

Exactly, it looks completely staged. How did all the packages get delivered at the same time without any postage cancellation on them.

Nope. Not buying it. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like. He just happened to leave a fingerprint on the bomb for Maxine Waters? Too convenient.

Did you click the Twitter link? Lots of oddities. When I heard the county on the news, it really peaked my interest. Isreal, is involved in this investigation.

Honestly, I don't check many links because we have satellite and I try not to use so my husband can download his work.

I will do it for you though. :)

DqhtWYJVsAAnhdV.jpg

I have read several accounts that his van, complete with the pro trump decals and the anti dem (pics with targets overlaid) were seen multiple times at trump rallies even before trump won the election. He was also spotted at many trump rallies. His fb account with the pro trump/anti dem content had a history a ways back as well. Plus, Wray (FBI) says the bombs could have worked. And the photos I have seen of the bomb packages had 6 us stamps on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have read several accounts that his van, complete with the pro trump decals and the anti dem (pics with targets overlaid) were seen multiple times at trump rallies even before trump won the election. He was also spotted at many trump rallies. His fb account with the pro trump/anti dem content had a history a ways back as well. Plus, Wray (FBI) says the bombs could have worked. And the photos I have seen of the bomb packages had 6 us stamps on them.

None had any exsplosive materials. There were some componants that are used in bombs. These wete fake bombs. I found no evidence of this guy supporting trump before the election. I have not found any evidence of any support more tgan about a year ago. There is lits of evidence he was a life long democrat untill Trump became president. The man is crazy thats for sure.

None had any exsplosive materials. There were some componants that are used in bombs. These wete fake bombs. I found no evidence of this guy supporting trump before the election. I have not found any evidence of any support more tgan about a year ago. There is lits of evidence he was a life long democrat untill Trump became president. The man is crazy thats for sure.
Here is the info from the FBI assessment from FOX News: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex...-not-a-hoax-fbis-wray-says-as-probe-continues

The history, shown here with screen shots, show older posts from one of seyoc’s names... https://www.npr.org/2018/10/26/6611...riminal-history-regularly-attacked-dems-onlin

I had a hobby of doing fireworks shows in the distant past. It is not difficult to make bombs that actually go off. Since not a single bomb went off, it is a fake gesture. I do not know if it is a false flag or just an attention getting ploy from the bomb maker but they are not real bombs in my opinion. You can purchase blasting caps on line from Amazon (I do not plan to provide a link) and gun powder from a sporting goods store. Add a few very simple and common electronic components and you have a bomb that will go off every time. I tend to lean towards a false flag but who knows the mind of a wacko. One fact is certain, this person is a complete idiot.

what I am suspicious of is that none of the 13 bombs exploded, was he that bad of a bomb builder? surely he could have got at least one wired correctly?
BP ,,,look at the timing of this,,,the midterms are right around the corner and the left is not doing as well as they would like,,,this is all staged ,,,,you do the math

Latest posts

Back