Vaccine mandates crumbling all over the world

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
https://brownstone.org/articles/the-power-of-protest/"All in less than one week, Israel has repealed restrictions and is backing off vaccine mandates, even as cases and deaths are hitting new highs, and implausibly so in the most vaccinated and boosted country in the world. The UK has backed off too. Same in Denmark, Ireland, Finland, and Norway. Switzerland has joined in, and Sweden has rolled back its plans for an extended vaccine passport in has decided to get rid of them completely. Saskatchewan is ending all restrictions.

We are seeing local governments and universities in the US gradually stepping back. No new cities have joined the brigade for vaccine passports and Denver, CO, is stopping theirs. Poor suffering New York City, assaulted by a new segregation mandate, is reeling from the mandates, and surely a rethinking is coming. How many states now wish they had taken the path of Florida, which is experiencing a remarkable economic boom?"

Now all the states can have booming businesses in trials, imprisonment and executions.

There will be no justice without those responsible for murdering and ruining the health of millions until those evil **** are hanging from a rope or jumping around in a chair!

Last edited:
What do you think the chances are of the ICC charges against Fauci et. al. being actually prosecuted? After all the disappointments we've had in the last couple of years, I'm not holding my breath, but I hope something comes of it.

I think the unJustice Dept won‘t have anything to do with taking care of Fauci et al. People who have lost their children and loved ones will do it. The time is coming when the masses will finally understand that the vax was nothing more than a depopulation shot…how do you think they will react

What do you think the chances are of the ICC charges against Fauci et. al. being actually prosecuted? After all the disappointments we've had in the last couple of years, I'm not holding my breath, but I hope something comes of it.
I think theyes are very low, but I hope I am wrong. If just one country would actually follow through on charges others will folow. It's just the initial case that will be the hardest.

We have turned the corner. We are winning. The Marxist/Elitist/Gobalists are losing and they know it. They gambled, thinking they could force compliance with covid and then use that model for subjugation of the entire world on every issue. They lost. They must be scared at this point. Now we need to out all these people by name and bring the full power of the judiciary down upon them even if we have to tear down the judiciary to do that. There is going to be a great reset but it will be us "resetting" them.

We have turned the corner. We are winning. The Marxist/Elitist/Gobalists are losing and they know it. They gambled, thinking they could force compliance with covid and then use that model for subjugation of the entire world on every issue. They lost. They must be scared at this point. Now we need to out all these people by name and bring the full power of the judiciary down upon them even if we have to tear down the judiciary to do that. There is going to be a great reset but it will be us "resetting" them.
I have to disagree. I hope you are correct, but I don't count this as a win.

going to push up the war requirement for the PuppetMasters behind Biden >>> they need the Covid to continue and it definitely won't be lasting until fall ....

according to Iran - Biden has dropped the few remaining sanctions that were in place - could be the juice that ME has needed to fire up completely - that's the pressure off Putin for all the war action ....

China only has a few more weeks until post-Olympics and they fire back up again - still have my $$$$ on Biden getting an Asian war theater going - that'll damage the economy more than Ukraine ever would ....

Latest posts

Back