Vaccine mandates crumbling all over the world

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you are correct, but I don't count this as a win.

I agree. They have been working on this for at least 10 years. I think this is totally orchestrated.

I think they're letting us feel as though we're winning. They've got more plans. Or contingency plans. I'm sure they've enjoyed planning all the killing.

The only thing that has a chance of working is us attacking them with the same force they attacked us. The courts, LE, etc. -- don't count on any of it.

Walk quietly and carry a big stick??? Do not let your guard down folks. The enemy has been planning and orchestrating this whole deal of downing BILLIONS!!!!! of people on the planet earth. Do not believe their plan, costing them billions of $, decades of work and laying their lives and fortunes on the line of being stood up against a wall and shot if the truth ever came out to the "common" folks and peasants.
Nobody who is so power hungry and evil will ever concede to the truth that what they are doing, always has a backup story of WHO REALLY DID THIS and most of all they always have the PLAN B scenario of really turning something lose while we are all leaning back and believing our natural immunity is capable of protecting us against a REAL deadly virus, and not this fake test virus. They have too many variables included, too many other means and the money to finance it all.
The thought of giving up generations of planning in the biggest families in the world and losing their plan of power is a joke to them.
You are already losing the war, even if those big people behind the plan, the large people believing the plan and the small people being used to carry out the plan are all dead, there will still always be those power hungry from the left over peasants to make trouble later....the war against evil is going on for 10,000 years and the devil and his lackeys can only be destroyed by the living God and his angels.
Keep the faith, keep the fight going and keep believing in good will conquer evil. Live free, Gary

I agree. They have been working on this for at least 10 years. I think this is totally orchestrated.

I think they're letting us feel as though we're winning. They've got more plans. Or contingency plans. I'm sure they've enjoyed planning all the killing.

The only thing that has a chance of working is us attacking them with the same force they attacked us. The courts, LE, etc. -- don't count on any of it.

If they got enough people to get injected with there bioweapon to spread it to the entire world population, they can let us look like we winning and just wait for the deaths and chaos to escalate.

If they got enough people to get injected with there bioweapon to spread it to the entire world population, they can let us look like we winning and just wait for the deaths and chaos to escalate.

Or variant two, you put a new even more deadly virus into the world.
Next virus is probably released in Africa, very large overpopulation and he could hit there very hard, there would be a big panic and Europe would be overrun by refugees who bring it here.

I think something will happen in the next few days, if someone is behind the virus he will not be satisfied when the virus disappears and normality returns, he will release a new one.

Ed Free Thinker & Oracle
@DowdEdward

·
Feb 3, 2022

Randy Frietag CFO just explained that in 2021 the share of young people dying from covid doubled in the back half of the year & that's driven the result for Lincoln & its peers. He cited 40% in 3Q and 35% in 4Q were below the age of 65 $LNC. Mandates are killing folks

R9xt0YiX_normal.jpg

Ed Free Thinker & Oracle
@DowdEdward

Lincoln National $LNC Death claims up 13.7% y/y & Q4 is up 57% over 2019 & up from Q3. This shouldn’t be happening with miracle vaccines in a working age population period and a mild Omicron.

Guys this is shocking as 89% of Funeral homes are private in US. We are seeing the tip of iceberg. The public companies report Q4 middle of February

1644173465064.jpeg

Tom Gallagher of Evercore asked the question of Covid mortality impact. That was the answer. Boom folks it’s clear as day what changed in second half of 2021. Variants less virulent than original but we had mandates & boosters hitting. This is a total shit show to behold.

11:01 AM · Feb 3, 2022

Next virus is probably released in Africa, very large overpopulation and he could hit there very hard, there would be a big panic and Europe would be overrun by refugees who bring it here.

I think something will happen in the next few days, if someone is behind the virus he will not be satisfied when the virus disappears and normality returns, he will release a new one.
Some are speculating that the Olympic athletes and families are going to be the spreaders. Just think, all corners of the earth covered and the the CCP didn't have to leave home,

Yes, just back up into their bunkers, shut down the internet, electricity, gas and oil pipelines and let the vax, winter, hunger and mass violence do the dirty job for them...and then come out of hiding and proclaim to be able to save the world with their tech know-how and money.....
""Revenge is mine saith the Lord, I will repay!!!""
It will work for a short time but they WILL PAY DEARLY in the end...have faith people, find your way, keep up with the prepping and survive. Gary

if anyone in the world releases a new killer Covid strain they can blame on mutation >>> it'll be Biden & Company - the desperation is running rampant to find a Fall Election cure - they need an UBER EXTREME national emergency to stop or fraud manipulate the vote ....

killing upwards of 10-15M wouldn't begin to bother them - more ice cream for Biden ....

Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel issues apology for false COVID claim
https://www.foxnews.com/media/d-ezekiel-emanuel-apology-false-covid-claim-msnbc-interview-misspokeOn the "Andrea Mitchell Reports" show on MSNBC , Emanuel said:
"With the omicron variant, kids are either going to get the vaccine or they’re likely to get a serious condition of omicron,"
He got fact checked by Reuters and now he's having to backtrack, claiming that he "misspoke". He meant to say "more likely to contract a case of Omicron."
Yeah, Uh Huh...Riiiiiight...:rolleyes:

if anyone in the world releases a new killer Covid strain they can blame on mutation >>> it'll be Biden & Company - the desperation is running rampant to find a Fall Election cure - they need an UBER EXTREME national emergency to stop or fraud manipulate the vote ....

killing upwards of 10-15M wouldn't begin to bother them - more ice cream for Biden ....

He’s flying in replacements for us from 3rd world countries anyway.

The dominos are slowly falling...BUT; watch out for all red flags and Plan "B" opportunities of the leftists, eliteists and me-in-power-ists...
There will be those extremists and reactionist who will start shooting the big-wigs in the evil plan, which will be called internal/domestic terrorists and not "freedom fighters". That will get the NG and woke police and woke military up in a roar and looking through their rainbow glasses...everybody will become a target for their hate.
Beware of the half-cocked and half-witted leftists who declare war on all "other-thinkers" and become ballistic human bombs and the REAL domestic terror spreaders. There are already enough crazies on twitter and boob-tube talking about shooting and hanging the anti-vaxxers and trumpers.
Do Not Trust Anyone you do not personally know. You will be drawn into a perilous situation without any exit except with a gun and the right attitude.
The mischievious evilness of a bad person cannot be over-judged. Never underestimate the evilness of a human filled with hatred and no remorse. I have witnessed the wounding of children in a playground to get the ambulances and helpers to come...only to be bombed in the same place.

He’s flying in replacements for us from 3rd world countries anyway.

some people think it's totally ludicrous to believe the likes of Biden, Shumer, Piglosi, Harris would condone killing off millions & millions of Americans - they just don't understand the evil there - the greed there - the power lust - the lack of compassion - the level of pure disgust toward the common man that thinks different than the elitist class .....

They don't understand the mind of a Severe Narcissist.

Most people at the top are Narcissists. It takes that mentality to want to be there in the first place.

Among other horrible traits, Narcissists have no empathy. Other people are just characters to them. They even treat their own children badly.

Among other horrible traits, Narcissists have no empathy. Other people are just characters to them. They even treat their own children badly.
Quite right GaryLa, I fought next to a man, fighting against his own Brother-in-law, after the BIL KILLED his own wife and child for being from another culture. I fought next to a 17 yr old girl who wanted only to kill the boy she danced with in highschool, after he had killed her brother...I trained a 12 yr. old to be a better sniper in the police...he already had gray hair.
I trained a man who lost his brother, who wanted to save a wounded enemy, only to be shot in the face as a last act of hate.........
Those who are against the "normality" of life are never to be trusted for anything. YOU CANNOT BELIEVE how deep the hate can go, how long it will last and how even old women in their 80's will still try to kill you if you are against them...
Forgiveness is a trait of the good, but also their downfall if they use it on the wrong person.
Love is a trait of the good, but it is only a tool of the narcisst to get what they want.
Beware of the lies of the narcisst, they are TRUTH TO THEM and nothing will change that, till death do us part!!! Live free, GP

Latest posts

Back