Tyler County TX,get out or die.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ge-warns-rising-water-Harvey-brings-rain.html

• Tyler County Judge Jacques Blanchette warned that water levels of the Neches River could rise up to 82 feet
  • She said Wednesday residents in the east Texas county near the river need to 'GET OUT OR DIE'
  • Governor Abbott warned on Wednesday that it would take a week for Hurricane Harvey floods to disappear
  • 48,700 homes are thought to have been destroyed by the storm which is now in its sixth day
  • More rain is due to land on Beaumont and Port Arthur in southeast Texas before it moves on to Louisiana
  • The Bob Bowers Civic Center in Port Arthur flooded on Tuesday night forcing evacuees to be rescued again
  • 32,000 people are taking cover in other overcrowded shelters across Texas as more rain falls on the state
  • 38 people have been confirmed dead by local authorities but the number is feared to be much higher
  • At least 17 alone are feared to have died in one area of Houston where floods have now started to recede
  • Houston's Police Chief Art Acevedo said he was worried about how many bodies would later be found
  • National Hurricane Center has downgraded Harvey to a tropical depression, but warns of continuing floods
  • To donate to the Red Cross's Hurricane Harvey relief fund, click here or call 1-800-435-7669

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-water-Harvey-brings-rain.html#ixzz4rJXHYojV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I figure when they go into the harder hit areas to do the secondary searches there will be a lot more found. I was a first responder once upon a time, and that's a job I wouldn't want to be involved in. Rescue, sure, not so much on recovery though.

Latest posts

Back