Trump wants to open businesses by Easter

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we have to play safe and go for the longer quaratine period, I dont mind being hungry, homeless or unemployed, but I dont fancy being dead.

How many will riot if they are hungry? How many will attack others and TAKE what they want if non working goes on too long? Would you really survive if you had no home or food?

I think it's a mistake to make that decision now, but it is a good goal to try an achieve.

The decision is still being discussed and looked at. It is a way of bringing HOPE to the people. It has been show that humans do much better in hard situations with a light at the end of the tunnel. President Trump is putting out some HOPE! If this were Obama, you would see every talking head supporting him.

How many will riot if they are hungry? How many will attack others and TAKE what they want if non working goes on too long? Would you really survive if you had no home or food?

Thats what we have supposed to have been prepping for in advance for years. Chances are its a No Win situation for millions, if they go back to early then the pandemic with flare up again and the damage prolonged.

Remember how Bubonic and pneumonic plague ebbed and flowed for YEARs during each outbreak. As soon as normality was declared and commerce and travel restarted then the plagues flared up again.

Thats what we have supposed to have been prepping for in advance for years. Chances are its a No Win situation for millions, if they go back to early then the pandemic with flare up again and the damage prolonged.

The numbers project...even in the worst cases, that people who get this virus LIVE and will go on to have a healthy life. Whereas if this country crashes...every person is put in jeopardy of starving...yes, Preppers will last longer, if they can defend what they have. But a crash of the proportion we are looking at would have every retired person starving and dying because they can’t get their medications! Take a look at Venezuela. That country can’t even buy drugs! Or anything else for that matter. We get ours from China and India...we won’t get them for free.

Latest posts

Back