Islamic/Muslim Threat Tommy Robinson

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Painless

Reaction score
So, I'm probably the only person on Earth who didn't know who Tommy Robinson is. But in case any of you don't either, this is a great intro on him & who he is/what he stands for. Now that I know about him, I will probably be interested everything he's involved with. His story is somewhat inspiring.

His name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Arrests and Convictions:

On 24 August 2010, Robinson was involved in a fight between supporters of Luton Town and Newport County in Luton, on the evening that the two clubs played at Kenilworth Road. Robinson reportedly led the group of Luton fans, and played an integral part in starting a 100-man brawl, during which he chanted "EDL till I die". Eleven months later, in July 2011, he was convicted of having used "threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour" on the night of the incident. He was given a 12-month community rehabilitation order and a three-year ban from attending football matches.

Robinson was arrested after an EDL demonstration in Tower Hamlets on 3 September 2011 for breach of bail conditions, as he had been banned from attending that demonstration.

September 2011, he was convicted of common assault after headbutting a fellow EDL member at a rally in Blackburn in April that year. He was given a 12-week jail term, suspended for 12 months.

In October 2012, Robinson was arrested and held on the charge of having entered the US illegally. Robinson pleaded guilty at Southwark Crown Court to using someone else's passport—"possession of a false identity document with improper intention"—to travel to the United States in September 2012, and was sentenced in January to 10 months imprisonment.

November 2012, Robinson was charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit fraud by misrepresentation in relation to a mortgage application, facing trial with five other defendants. He pleaded guilty to two charges in November 2013, and on 23 January 2014 he was sentenced to 18 months in prison.

He set up the EDL English Defence League originally with very good intentions, IE to counter protest the Islamic Hate preachers who gathered at our remembrance services and where British troops were parading and whom screamed abuse and insults at our troops and celebrating the deaths of fallen soldiers. Naturally the UK police and UK government did NOTHING to stop the Islamists so some Brits created the EDL. All was fine for a while until unfortunately some Neo Nazis and Racists joined up and ended up being as bad as the Muslim hate preachers. The EDL would never have been needed if the utterly odious, useless , treasonous, incompetant politically correct, diverse, inclusive British political parties had slapped down the hate preachers.

American friends you have to understand that over here the government and other parties along with the police and security services are absolutely 100% terrified of being accused of Racism or Islamaphobia, They are panic stricken when having to deal with minority groups to a point they become inefective.

Example
Riots in London in 2010 after the Police shot dead a black gansta, Tottenham was looted and torched and the police ?? Oh they withdrew for their own protection leaving the community to fend for itself.

Example
Blacks make up 8% of Londons population but they commit 56% of all violent knife, gun street and sex crimes. Each years DOZENS of young black lives are lost to stabbings by other young blacks. There are over 250 street gangs in london. The Police started a randon stop and search program to try and reduce the numbers of stabbings, the Black community said the police were being racist in stopping blacks so the police stopped doing it. Knife crime went up again.

Last edited:
I've got no use for anyone that preaches hate.

I agree, Brent. But what I've seen of this guy, so far, hasn't been hate, but rather a pushback against Islamists who are doing & saying horrible things, including systematic rape of young girls. I don't think it's hateful to fight back against junk like that. Same goes for a lot of what goes on over here. But, that being said, we need to remain vigilant not to cross that line (of what is & is not hate) as it is sometimes hard to tell where the line is. All anger is not hate.

Latest posts

Back